This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr alternative, sri xp 5 dr 240 ps

just phoned marshalls of leicester, they have coming in an unreg astra 5 dr sri xp 200ps which has been remaped by vauxhall to 240 ps, i think the salesman said by vxrpc, its in flame red and has sat nav, xenons, ids plus the usual spec £15995.....
    i think maybe vauxhall are doing this as the 200 ps engine has stopped
    prduction [like the 170] to make way for the new 1.6 turbo, and they have some of the old models left,
    someone who wants vxr power but needs 5 doors what a car........
    still rarther have my vxr though .....

Re: VXR alternative, sri xp 5 dr 240 ps

Originally posted by vauxmad
    just phoned marshalls of leicester, they have coming in an unreg astra 5 dr sri xp 200ps which has been remaped by vauxhall to 240 ps, i think the salesman said by vxrpc, its in flame red and has sat nav, xenons, ids plus the usual spec £15995.....
    i think maybe vauxhall are doing this as the 200 ps engine has stopped
    prduction [like the 170] to make way for the new 1.6 turbo, and they have some of the old models left,
    someone who wants VXR power but needs 5 doors what a car........
    still rarther have my VXR though .....
    Sounds like a reasonable price to me
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Don't think Vauxhall is doing this since I know Opel didn't plan anything.

Maybe the dealers give you the posibility to select +bhp.
      Just like you can get Irmscher parts by buying an Opel/Vauxhall.

Anyway a 5 door 240PS Astra would be nice.
      You could be very fast still, and you would not have any problems to go for vacations with it .
      But, as you said, I like the 3 door Astra more.

Comment

the salesman told me it was coming direct from vauxhall
        with a full 3yr warranty

Comment

Originally posted by vauxmad
          the salesman told me it was coming direct from vauxhall
          with a full 3yr warranty
          Wat do salesmen no (trust me i am one) always given wrong information or they just get to get a sale

£15995 for a 5dr Sri 240 BHP no chance way way to keep if thats brand new

Comment

your right about salesmen, they will tell you anything to get a sale............
            but dont forget this is the pre-facelift model with the deleted engine,
            the same dealer was offering brand new vxr astras for £17,495 a couple of months ago.....................
            anyway enough about 5 door astras my vxr is seven weeks old and i wouldnt swap it for the world.................[well maybe the new vxr 8]

Comment

Working...
            X