Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP' HELP New User - How do I do this?

Hello all users, I am new to this so please bear with me. I have just taken delivery of an Arden Blue, 19" Upgrades with added Parking Sensors ( don't want to damage the rear end). What a Car really pleased with it. I want to add some shinny bits to it such as Chrome Mirror covers, does any one know a web sit that can supply these?
    Also I have a parrot bluetooth car kit I need to fit. I have already purchased the parrot/iso adaptor from dashmount. When I connect the leads up to the bluetooth it does not work. I have tested the power, it is getting to the box and the button. I have fitted loads of these things using the simple adaptors, but this one is giving me an headache. I went to my local Halfords who told me it will not work. Is this corrrect? Could somebody please please please please help. This post has probaly been posted already, but I cant find it. Your help will be much appreciated.
    Thank you, fellow VXR drivers.

Welcome to the site Waysal. Someone will be along to answer your question shortly - I havent a clue as I only drive & obsessively clean mine.

Comment

Try these...

www.vauxhall-accessories.com

www.lmfvauxhall.com

www.irmscher-bits.com/catalog/

Andy H

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum. You'll have to get some pics up when you get a sec

Comment

Parrot bluetooth kit

I just fitted a parrot bluetooth kit, not sure which one it is (its the oblong controller with a red and green button either side of a knob).

It was a bit of a nightmare due to the amount of cables that come with it and also the iso/quad plex adaptor lead was all a bit tight in fitting in even with the glove box removed to help out.

As far as wiring is concerned it was typical vauxhall with the permanent and switched lives being the wrong way round!

I cut off the excess plugs that joined the wires together so the parrot kit ended up with the quad plex adaptors fitted direct to the wires (saved alot on space behind the stereo).

Don't know what you're exact problem is, have you made sure you have fitted the Tel Mute connection from the stereo straight onto the yellow wire?

Anything I can help with give me a shout, pictures would help too.

Cheers

Steve
          sigpic
          Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

Thank you for your kind advice, will start on this as soon as the wife leaves my car alone. Can't get her out the drivers seat long enough for me to try to connect the cables. Need to buy her the Corsa VXR next........................
            Pictures to come when car is clean.

Comment

No probs bud,

I meant pictures of the wiring that you have so i can see what is happening. .

If you're still struggling send me the pics and i'll take a look. :wink:

Cheers
              sigpic
              Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

Working...
              X