This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Adverts

I thought that VXL had decided not to advertise the VXR.
    So I was quite surprised, when driving in to Belfast International Airport last Wednesday to see a bl**dy great big Astra VXR in Red on the bill-board (are they still called bill-boards?)
    Is this a local thing in Belfast?

The poster campaign with the red Astra VXR with the comment
    " Astra VXR thrashes the Golf GTI " has been nationwide for the last 4 months

Comment

Ahhh. Not seen one around Northants.

Comment

They had 3 in a very short distance where I live, but it was in November when I had already been waiting for 5 months for my car. I felt like ripping them down!!!
        'Astra VXR thrashes the Golf GTI' yeh right, if you could ever get one!!!!!
        It was worth the wait, but didn't feel like it at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jillyrix
          They had 3 in a very short distance where I live, but it was in November when I had already been waiting for 5 months for my car. I felt like ripping them down!!!
          'Astra VXR thrashes the Golf GTI' yeh right, if you could ever get one!!!!!
          It was worth the wait, but didn't feel like it at the time.
          Have to agree wiyth you there !!!

Comment

I agree and the plan always was to have the cars in showrooms for Sept and advertise in Sept - Dec. Until the supplier went pop....
            Stu

Comment

Originally posted by the vxr mothership
              I agree and the plan always was to have the cars in showrooms for Sept and advertise in Sept - Dec. Until the supplier went pop....
              Stu
              Its OK mate I forgive you now, can you forgive me ?

Comment

Working...
              X