This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 1 Figures

Probably been discussed before (sorry ) but what sort of gains in torque/bhp can be expected with a stage 1 re-map?, and at what point on the curves do the extra figures apply ?.

A focus ST170 tried to race me the other day , beat him of course but not nearly as much as i would have liked . Been waiting for a stage 2 as i have the milltek cat-back, but not got the funds yet, but after the focus encounter i need a re-map NOW!.

i tune with regal and their remap gives gain freom standard to 275 so 30bhp plus, and i ran 285 with map and full milltek so its bout right. flippin pulls when in sport now lol
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
      i tune with regal and their remap gives gain freom standard to 275 so 30bhp plus, and i ran 285 with map and full milltek so its bout right. flippin pulls when in sport now lol
      Regal a bit too far to travel for me, i live in preston. Probably go with TMS as thats were i had the cat-back done and they are the nearest.

Comment

yeah defo go for nearest mate thats why i went to regal only 2 hrs. alll remaps give bout 30 plus bhp i think so defo worth it mate, try get the milltek sports cat too or definately front decat

Comment

i am thinking about a stage 1 remap but was wondering what price range i am looking at.

Comment

regal 480, courts 550 , thorney 600 i think but dont quote me

Comment

WOW! i knew they where high but not that hi, Is it really worth while to gain 30 BHP

Comment

oh yes

Comment

i think thats very reasonable.......

Comment

Can you notice the Difference?

Comment

yes very much so its like a whole diff car in sport mode mate trust me

Comment

My standard is fast enough for me.

Comment

what i dont get is if stage 1 is 30+ bhp more,better drivability round town,
                          and better fuel consumption all for around £500,why wernt the cars built
                          like this from the factory????

Comment

whats a stage 1 like in comparison to a standard car?.
                            is it like the standard has 5 people on board in comparison, or a bit more?

Comment

What power are people getting with the stage one and pre-cat?

Courtenay say 274.2 bhp, is this accurate?

Ta

Daz
                              Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Working...
                              X