This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Changes

Some other 2.0 Turbo cars recommend regular oil changes as well as the normal service interval.
    I don't yet have my VXR, but was wondering if Vauxhall are going to recommend oil changes over the standard service change?

Nope we're sticking to the regular service intervals
    Stu

Comment

Cheers Stu.

Comment

Yep, Thanks for this...having read a number of threads, I was getting ready to get my hands dirty... but won't unless somebody else persuades me that I really ought to!

Comment

Ahhhhh, the Vectra gets its first oil change very soon before 3,000 miles. I personally, and say personally change it every 4,000 miles, but the first one is to get new oil and take any bedding deposits away. My choice I'll say and dosen't refelct on anything other folks do.

Comment

I've just done 3000 miles and changed the camshaft the oil was becoming black so i'm doing mine every 4000 miles as well...fyi

Comment

Changed mine last week at 2800. I was surprised how black the oil was
              I'm going to monitor it and will probably be aiming for oil changes every 4-5000 miles from now on

Comment

Working...
              X