This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Vid..

Just seen this on Youtube whilst browsing VXR vids....
    This can't be right, CAN IT? :?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCz3nIT8LY

Whats an LCR - Leon Cupra R? Obviously its far quicker than the Astra then...

Comment

watched another vid of this bloke ltr and by the inside of the car its a corsa c sri 1.8
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

you will always get someone who thinks they got a faster car the next vid the vxr pulled away from both of them
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

surely cant be 123ps corsa sri 1.8 v 237ps astra vxr
          i bet the guy wasn't trying

Comment

either that or it was a bird anyone recognise the number plate ?
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

MEL :wink:

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                MEL :wink:
                yeh looks like it was her driving
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

may be a sri 1.8 with turbo conversion from dbilas they are flippin quick

Comment

Don't think the VXR is trying
                    sigpic
                    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                    Click Here to.................
                    See My Wheels
                    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

on his other vids says he has a revo stage 1 LCR. My mates got one of these, and revo stage 1 on LCR is supposed to be 270bhp, there's no difference between this and my vxr (milltek only). Also had a run in with a regal stage 1 vxr that was RR'd at 266bhp, and no difference between this and mine, so guess my VXR could be running around the same with milltek only!?

Comment

regal stage 1 at 266, that aint very good lol my stage 2 ran 280

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                          you will always get someone who thinks they got a faster car the next vid the VXR pulled away from both of them
                          Ha ha.. That'll be me and my mate on that vid on the way back from Santa Pod the other sunday.. Corsa SRI.... LMFAO!
                          The LCR is Revo Stage 1 like the other chap mentioned.. The VXR is standard (AND WAS TRYING).. It's a fair outcome really.. (265bhp v's 237bhp in similar weight cars)
                          My mate's getting his mapped in a few weeks, so will be alot closer then.. Will get a vid up then to show you chaps if ya want?

The other vid against the ITR DC2 (Integra Type R) was my other mate.. They were fairly close to say the least, just that Jonny (VXR) got his toe down before hand, so always had the lead.. The Teg is around the 200bhp area, so goes bloody well, believe me...
                          I was the camera car on that as you can see in the tiltle, so kept easing off and catching back up when got to close..
                          All good fun though.. :wink:

Comment

stage 1(remap only) 266bhp, stage 2(full exhaust system + remap) 280bhp seems about right to me!

Comment

you can be that the VXRs traction control kicked in too as he chucked it around that bend, that would have stalled it a bit.
                              Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Working...
                              X