This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still waiting for a set of samcos

placed an order through edworthys.co.uk for a samco hose set, placed the order on 18th march was told 4 weeks max delivery time as usual with samco. fine i said its now coming up to 6 weeks wait its ridiculous , they said they would phone me back but then never did. I have left them an answer phone message to call me wether they will or not is anyones guess. im so peed off should i get funny with them, after all im the customer who has spent 300 odd quid
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

tell them you want your money back as you are buying from somewhere else,either that will gee them up,or get your money back and go somewhere else

Comment

i may do mate if they dont call back today im gonna get real shirty with them , waited 6 weeks, not phoned me back and if they dont call me back today will be the second @no call [email protected]

Comment

are they in stock anywhere else ????????

Comment

well with samco orders ita always a 4 week wait as they make em to order

Comment

i have the phone number of the company that makes the vxrpc/thorneys ones etc.the only diffrence is they dont have any logos on
            pm me if required poss would be cheaper also

Comment

guess what no call back today. im so angry as 300 odd quid is a lot of money to me

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                guess what no call back today. im so angry as 300 odd quid is a lot of money to me
                hay mate it's a lot of money to a lot of us,time to get your money back.
                if you paid on credit card have a word with them see if they can cancell
                the transaction and refund you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i have emailed them mate saying i had to go elsewhere then ill re order through regal i expect. but who knows if they will reply. wat if they say oh its ok they are on their way

Comment

i have emailed them mate saying i had to go elsewhere then ill re order through regal i expect. but who knows if they will reply. wat if they say oh its ok they are on their way
                    give them a time limit,say 5 working days from monday.you should then have them by next fri,if you did pay on c/c might just be worth having a word with them.

Comment

i paid with a debit card, im just so annoyed with the service do i have the rite tho to stay stuff you i want a refund

Comment

i paid with a debit card, im just so annoyed with the service do i have the rite tho to stay stuff you i want a refund
                        speak to your bank,they will be able to advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        i contacted the company who make VPC and Courts hoses and ordered directly from then, doesnt come with VXR logo but SFS Performance but they are the identical hoses and i found them cheaper than the ones i ordered directly from VPC,
                        01852509250 and ask for a chap called lee

Comment

thanks mate but i ideally want the samco ones. I think i shall call them again tomoro. surely they must give me a refund as they are making me wait 6 wks as opposed to 4 and if i say i had to go elsewhere etc wat can they do

Comment

called him for the 3rd time now he said yes i shall ring back samco now and call you monday , whats the bet i dont get a call on mon lol i just really wanna fit them its been six weeks !!!!!!!!

Comment

tell him you want your money back i would
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X