This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st and 2nd Remus's are on!!!

Copied from VX-Torque from Louise (MissVXR)

Well as most ppl know i was bombing around northants with the prototype exhaust from VXRPC, later to be revealed to be a Remus x
    Yesterday i went into VXRPC to have it taken off, and my proper exhaust put on (Y) x
    Piccys from yesterday...

and today i went in to meet Numpty who was in for his stage 3 :grin1:

Numptys stage 3! Remus/ Upgraded remap/ Intercooler/ VXRacing AP 4 Pots! (Already had hoses :P)

And now a load of random pics of our cars when his was finished x (Y) x

Looking nice, thanks Ian for posting. Just need some sounds now :wink:

Comment

Yep, im quite liking the tailpipe, at least Remus copied the milltek design and didnt go for anything horrendous. I have to say Numptys silver beast puts the Arden blue to shame

Comment

yeah looks nice, how come the pipework is black is it still stainless steel?
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
          Yep, im quite liking the tailpipe, at least Remus copied the milltek design and didnt go for anything horrendous. I have to say Numptys silver beast puts the Arden blue to shame
          Now that's gotta be a personal bias which I cannot excuse

Actually I can cos I've seen a few Silver VXR's and in the flesh must admit they looked very good :wink:

Comment

You do an half post some rubbish! Silver could never, never I tell ya put blue to shame!! :wink:

Yeah, I've always liked the Milltek design. Didn't like the Magnex and as for your turdex, well, that was a pile of cra-p! The Remus I really like though, even more than the Milltek.

Comment

ooo is that a shiny Remus on there, Ive only ever seen the Dirty ones.

Does it Extend at Warp factor 5 like the previous drainpipe that was on there?

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
                You do an half post some rubbish! Silver could never, never I tell ya put blue to shame!! :wink:

Yeah, I've always liked the Milltek design. Didn't like the Magnex and as for your turdex, well, that was a pile of cra-p! The Remus I really like though, even more than the Milltek.
                If thats the case stop sending me pm's asking when the Turdex will be available. Everyone knows that the main reason why you havent opted for the stage 2 yet, you just want to wait for the daddy zorst.

Comment

If thats the case stop sending me pm's asking when the Turdex will be available. Everyone knows that the main reason why you havent opted for the stage 2 yet, you just want to wait for the daddy zorst.
                  Hey! You said you would keep that quiet!!

Comment

Let's face it he just want's to create a stink

Comment

Just remember the international appeal of the Turdex!

Doesnt matter wherever you go in the world.......**** happens!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                          yeah looks nice, how come the pipework is black is it still stainless steel?
                          No its carbon fibre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only joking, Its Just something remus do it is to Highlight the Tailpipe design and mask an ugly box of steel at the back of the car. :wink:

Comment

Davidof, you have a PM

Comment

They are looking good. Tailpipe seems thicker - nice

Comment

Working...
                              X