This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaarrrrhhhhhh !

Just took a bloody lump outa my rear alloy when putting the car away for the night at work. Just nipped a corner of curb by lorry bay, hardly felt it but was enough to take a chunk of tyre out as well

ChipsAway in the morning

Re: Aaarrrrhhhhhh !

Originally posted by VXRGAV
    Just took a bloody lump outa my rear alloy when putting the car away for the night at work. Just nipped a corner of curb by lorry bay, hardly felt it but was enough to take a chunk of tyre out as well

ChipsAway in the morning
    Mines Suffered Worse its had a buber crack.

Comment

unlucky mate!
      its a real ******* when you curb your wheels.
      im not going to repair mine until i sell it.

Comment

Put a real downer on my night now ... I sure a few strongbows will help numb the pain though !

Comment

Put a real downer on my night now ... I sure a few strongbows will help numb the pain though !
          as others have stated,theres no point getting em fixed cos the wife is likely to do the same 10 minutes later.

Comment

Originally posted by leepy
            as others have stated,theres no point getting em fixed cos the wife is likely to do the same 10 minutes later.
            She wont be driving it !

Comment

unlucky mate!
              its a real ******* when you curb your wheels.
              im not going to repair mine until i sell it.
              best way mate , it like you can pay £50 to £80 to fix it then do the same thing two mins later

Comment

She wont be driving it !
                good lad!

Comment

Working...
                X