This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cd player cut the volume last night

was driving through town last night listening to my new cd kindly made poss by alex fi and i turned it down a bit then when i turned it back up, the volume was no way near the loudness level it was before. Havent checked it this morn tho :?
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

mine did that last year and wouldnt turn up or down but turned it off for a while and all been well since
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

That happended to the old CD30MP3. It's a seafety feature, because it gets to hot.

Was it hot yesterday? And have you got CD30?

Comment

well was driving a fair time with it playing pretty loud so could be that, seems fine today
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

The systems have always done this, mine has and in my Corsa the same. You just get the impression the sound aint quite as loud as it was - there is no sudden drop.

Comment

Well...the OLD CD30 system had this feauture that they played quiet when it's to hot outside.
            Later, as they fitted new drivers they had a better cooling system.
            And there is a sudden drop when he has the well known problem that I discriped. If it happens in the sommer again, then let your driver change by Vauxhall.

Comment

it get quiter and louder depending on your speed you are doing

Comment

That's very different.

Comment

Originally posted by david cobley
                  it get quiter and louder depending on your speed you are doing
                  New happened to me.

I think in the vectra's (pre vxr) had a function where the indicator noide would get louder with speed (so you remember to turn it off)

Comment

Thats a totally different function, and that can also be changed in your settings menu.

Comment

Originally posted by P_D
                      Thats a totally different function, and that can also be changed in your settings menu.
                      how do you change this?

I have the climate control option

Comment

Have a look at your instruction manual!

Don't have the CD30...but think you should try it in "Sound".
                        Then you scroll with pressing sound till your on the option you want to have.
                        Change it with the arrows.

Comment

Believe it is SCD volume - in your BC menu. Goes from 0 - 5. Zero is off.

Comment

Working...
                          X