X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXRobF
    replied
    D'oh! Sorry to hear about the bump

Wont cost you anything, or effect your insurance will it?

Welcome to the forum

Leave a comment:

• VX Mel
    replied
    They should do, the bumpers differ to the body anyway on most VXR's I've noticed as it's a diff paint process.

Hope all comes out clean and shiny and just like new.

Leave a comment:

• spikey
    replied
    Cheers guys... VX quoted £745. I'm going there just for the convinience really (and in the hope that they will match the colour).

Mike

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    welcome spikey and sorry to welcome you on a sour note but i would take it to vx if it's a insurance job

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sorry to hear about the incident. Indeed VX will be expensive as opposed to purchasing parts yourself and getting a local shop to do it, however if you are getting insurance to cover repairs then I'd get it done at the VX place, that way if there are any problems with the job you can easily sort it out with them :wink:

Leave a comment:

• regalvxr
    replied
    dont do vaux so so will rip you off, i hit a phesant two weks back neede a new lower front splitter, vaux wanted 850 all in my local body shop did it for 300 lol

Leave a comment:

• spikey
    started a topic Had a bump

Had a bump

Sorry to start my first post on such a sad note... I've had my VXR just over a week and some old dodderer went into the back of me

Just wondering if anyone knows how much a replacement rear bumper costs with parking sensors. I know its all sorted through insurance but I'm just being nosey! Took it to Vauxhall for a quote and they're gonna 'pop one in the post'?!

Cheers
    Mike
Working...
X