Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5th Remus is on ( think im the 5th anyway)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Remus is on ( think im the 5th anyway)

Well ive had a mint day.....

Set off at 6 am from manchester and got to VXR PC at 8:45 I pulled the car in the workshop and went to sit down to talk to tony to discuss exactly what i was having...

I turned round no more than 5 mins later and the front end was on the floor i cant believe how good those boys are at there jobs....

Ive gone for the Stage 3 with the AP's and the RARB...

And im over the moon with the results it stops as quick as if go's and it handles better on the roll bar...

Just on the first set of roundabouts I could tell there was something different with the handling after the Roll bar had been fitted...

Then I opened it up down the slip road and the exhaust ROARS it sounds amazing... Pops and bangs dont come into it it sounds like a cannon...

I had a smile on my face the whole way home.....

The lads at VXR PC did a great job and they really no wat there doing so a big cheers to them and tony for fixing me up (you no he loves his job going out testing the mods on all these VXR's)....

Ill get pictures of the day up asap when i recover from the rush of driving home....

Re: 5th Remus is on ( think im the 5th anyway)

Originally posted by VXR ned
    Well ive had a mint day.....

Set off at 6 am from manchester and got to VXR PC at 8:45 I pulled the car in the workshop and went to sit down to talk to tony to discuss exactly what i was having...

I turned round no more than 5 mins later and the front end was on the floor i cant believe how good those boys are at there jobs....

Ive gone for the Stage 3 with the AP's and the RARB...

And im over the moon with the results it stops as quick as if go's and it handles better on the roll bar...

Just on the first set of roundabouts I could tell there was something different with the handling after the Roll bar had been fitted...

Then I opened it up down the slip road and the exhaust ROARS it sounds amazing... Pops and bangs dont come into it it sounds like a cannon...

I had a smile on my face the whole way home.....

The lads at VXR PC did a great job and they really no wat there doing so a big cheers to them and tony for fixing me up (you no he loves his job going out testing the mods on all these VXR's)....

Ill get pictures of the day up asap when i recover from the rush of driving home....
    glad you enjoyed your drive home.al tell you now the smile will stay there every time you take it out,i just cant get enough of it.i just have to have the sports button on all the time cos i love the kick :P
    sigpic

Comment

well done ned it's great innit what bhp you at ?
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Dunno wat ever it should be after the VXR PC close to the 300 mark isnt it.... Im sure Tony or someone can confirm....

The Exhaust is awesome spent the journey home looking for people asleep in the passenger side of cars so i could get it popping and banging on the way past and wake them up....

Got a guy in a focus real good must of bangged right by his ear and he jumped out of his seat...

Comment

Is it really that good?

VXR PC Stage 3 is approx £1,200.00 (in the sale)

I'm trying to convince myself to do this, but is it a big noticable difference?

Not something you would get bored of quickly?

Also is the noise as good as that, love pops, bangs etc......

Comment

stage 3 is closer to 2 grand isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedard
              stage 3 is closer to 2 grand isnt it?
              Sorry, it is your right.

I was thinking of Stage 2

Level 2 – Full VXR Sport Exhaust system, manufactured by Remus and ECU remapped with VXRacing/EDS software. This will take your car to around 290 bhp.

£1250-00 inc vat and fitting

Still 290bhp cant be that far off, still sound "good value"

Comment

it is alot of money to spend, but the sound and performance does seem worth it, i still have a standard vxr and i cant say im unhappy with the cars performance

Comment

Originally posted by Deedard
                  it is alot of money to spend, but the sound and performance does seem worth it, i still have a standard VXR and i cant say im unhappy with the cars performance
                  Cant say i'm un happy with my performance either............but it is tempting.

Comment

The difference is night and day the sound is amazing ive gone from stage 1 straight to stage 3

with the deals that were on it was worth it...

Comment

trust me it's a lot of cash but once you have spent the money and you drive the car it will be of little importance cos you will love it
                      sigpic
                      M.U.F.C.

Comment

Sooooooo very tempting given the deal on at present.

Could be making a phone call in the next few days to book mine in.
                        Currently it's a bog standard VXR with no mods at all.

Ian

Comment

it's a bargain price i paid a lot more than that i would definately get it done if i was standard , and the brakes are up for the job i should know been running on them since nov and no problems what so ever
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

Working...
                          X