This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st / vxr

having been forced to stay off work to wait for a delivery that probably wont turn up ive spent the morning so far checkin the site out and hav read the st/vxr thread! i originaly had my heart set on the st but after road testing both cars last wk end and viewing them in the flesh i chose the vxr . good points about st - engine note ! thats it the interior is c**p just like the exterior, and thats coming from a big ford fan whose just burnt his flag! also after having talked to my local ford dealer about the c**p seats it turns out that recaro arnt even makin the leather interiors 4 the st until sumtime in april ! why launch a car if u cant supply it (st3 has leather as standard). well thats my bitchin dun 4 now

welcome to the VXR club :wink:

Comment

Someone I know on another forum has already owned for a while and now sold their ST.
      He nicknamed it George Best as it had a drink problem. With as near as damn it 30mpg from the VXR, mine must be going to AA
      Jonathan

Comment

You have been converted, and have seen the light, and have felt the force, Keep it to your self its our little secret !!! Go the VXR

Comment

Working...
        X