This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Milltek !

I sure others have noticed this.... but I thought I would take some pictures of my Milltek hot and cold. When hot the Exhaust is 20mm longer !

Cold

Hot
    sigpic
    29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Have noticed this on Astra's before, and on other cars with other makes of exhausts. Stainless steel must be more susceptible to heat expansion than mild steel.
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Makes me laugh every time I trip over it, sounds fantastic though and I think that Vxr logo is just trying to make a statement, and you must be driving qiuckly jon boy. thats what i like to see. make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by davidof
        Makes me laugh every time I trip over it.
        LOL, haven't done that yet, though just like my VX220 I will have to watch burning my legs in summer when going to the boot with shorts on
        sigpic
        29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

It changes colour too, I noticed this with my OPC which has a Honda S2000 tailpiece and 63mm stainless freeflow and decat. Kind of goes a rusty colour when hot. I'll measure its "hardon" when its hot....sheesh sounds very gay...

Comment

Originally posted by A11VXL
            I will have to watch burning my legs in summer when going to the boot with shorts on
            Not sure if I like the idea of you in your shorts.......

Comment

Working...
            X