This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audi s3 /civic type r/clio 182 trophy

what would u get and why? im asking on here so i dont get any biased opinions.
    cheers guys

lol
    audi s3
    reason - nice car, go well and looks more stylish then the others listed
    would prefer the VXR over the 3 though

Comment

The Trophy any time. It's fast furious fun and the price is as cheap as chips when considering the performance.
      Just take you can opener with you.

Comment

The Trophy obviously.....
        Or a VXR with the soon to be released fully adjustable coil over kit from the Performance Centre

Comment

Re: audi s3 /civic type r/clio 182 trophy

Originally posted by zak87
          what would u get and why? im asking on here so i dont get any biased opinions.
          cheers guys
          Depends on what your after.
          First to go is the Civic. That engine needs a beasting and it doesnt handle as well as the Clio. Used to have an ATR and didnt rate it.
          If you could buy a new S3 then vs a Trophy i would have an S3. I liked them so much I had two. In black with 19's, Bose, Aluminium Mirrors and an MTM remap very nice. But if your after a drivers car it doesnt really hang together that well. Steering, brakes and gearchange feel like they are a little divorced. Most S3 are now 3 years old, so I might give one a miss.
          Used to have a Clio 182 with both Cup packs and one of my emplyees has a Trophy. As a pure drivers car the handling is better than a VXR, but that engine still needs a beasting. The suspension is also a little hard. I'll also guess that soon as the new Clio Sport comes out in May/June that prices will go a little south as Trophy owners sell up.
          Jonathan

Comment

Working...
          X