This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superchips

Whilst hunting for a superchips upgrade yesterday for the Citroen C4, I came across a chip for the Astra VXR. They are suggesting an additional 43bhp.
    Not sure if that is old news, sorry if it is.

http://www.superchips.co.uk/curves/astravxr.pdf

Comment

That is a nice jump in power. Has anyone used this or do people prefer Courtney remap etc? Or is it the same. (You can tell im new!!)

Comment

i have the TMS developed/Superchips remap currently in my VXR (a 2 stage map running off the sports buttion)
        it is a trial map that is soon to be released, has made a big difference in power delivery and outright performance, i would highly recommend a remap of the VXR combined with the full milltek

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
          i have the TMS developed/Superchips remap currently in my VXR (a 2 stage map running off the sports buttion)
          it is a trial map that is soon to be released, has made a big difference in power delivery and outright performance, i would highly recommend a remap of the VXR combined with the full milltek
          Do all the remaps work the sport button on or are there 2 settings?

Comment

The VXR Performance Centre have a variation of maps to offer for Astra Vxr and all work through the sports button.
            contact [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Libz79
              Originally posted by Aussie
              Do all the remaps work the sport button on or are there 2 settings?
              in mine 2 settings, sports off has a nice improvement in power delivery over the standard map and a nice iincrease in bhp, very driveable in heavy traffic and great for crusining, put your foot down and there is more power there to play with over the standard map, sports on and the ponys really kick in i believe TMS can also tailor a map more for your needs if you wont something a bit different but give them a call if you have any questions

Comment

With the Courtenay maps you can choose between switchable power through the sport button or constant high power with the sport button changing the settings for throttle and steering response. The choice is yours.

Comment

The Superchips map is indeed the stage 1 ECU tune developed by with TMS. This means that you don't have to go to MK to get access to our development.
                  There will be a press release about this soon which includes details of various dealers who wil have access to these maps.

Comment

Working...
                  X