This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest prices for New Astra VXR.

Hi Guys could be another convert here from the ST but need to find the cheapest deal around either from an online broker or a national dealer to make my figures work.A part from metalic paint and may be the 19' wheels I'm just looking for basic spec, Point me in the right direction guys, Thanks

Re: Cheapest prices for New Astra VXR.

Originally posted by jetski
    Hi Guys could be another convert here from the ST but need to find the cheapest deal around either from an online broker or a national dealer to make my figures work.A part from metalic paint and may be the 19' wheels I'm just looking for basic spec, Point me in the right direction guys, Thanks
    http://www.autobytel.co.uk
    Part of Inchcape Group, one of the biggest dealers networks in the UK[/url]

Comment

You may like to know there is a price rise from april fools day! Base cost will be up by £120 and I think the paint option has gone up a bit.
      Dont forget that VX need to have the order in before then not just the retailer!

Comment

Try www.Broadspeed.com

Comment

I will match either of those company quotes. Need order and deposit prior to midday on Friday though.
          A friendly Vauxhall Dealer!!
          Email with req's if you want me to work figures out and call you back.
          Regards
          Brian
          Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

Working...
          X