X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Dubbed VXR ordered

Hello everyone,
    New to the forum, just ordered my VXR today before price increase. Its been a difficult choice between golf 5, focus st & VXR. I have had Golfs now for the last 7-8 years so the move wasn't easy but Iam sure I wont be disappointed.
    Anyway look forward to being an active member and speaking to you lot at some point
    Cheers

Welcome to the site and well done on ordering your Astra, good choice

Comment

Welcome mate good choice of cars. Wot colour are you getting

Comment

hi mate, gone for black with 19's

Comment

Snap !! Looks great but a **** to keep clean.

Comment

Ive given up washing our black VXR, it's a lost cause.

Comment

Thinking of changing colour, Red or Blue?

Comment

Silver, on the grounds that every Astra VXR I see is red or blue. I have never seen a silver one.
                I have seen the silver on a Vectra VXR and it works well with the bodykit.

Comment

Just been test driving today from dealer. Had the car for 5 hours. It was a silver one, looks nice cleaned up but probably not my choice.

Comment

I'm afraid it has to be Blue... there really is no comparison! Have a look at R20 VXR in Blue and Aussie's (and a few other) Red's on the 'Your Astra VXR' section!

Comment

Definitely changing to blue. Going to the main stealers tomorrow to change order.

Comment

Go for Red, Blue or Silver. I like the exlusivity of Black and IMHO it looks the meanist and in the nice summer will look fantastic
                        The other untested and unscientific thing is that all Black owners seem to be suffering from a Lack of stonechips. Other colours seem to collect them
                        Jonathan

Comment

Go for silver its looks more agressive and looks lower tothe ground in my opinion.

Comment

all the colours look good in my opinion
                            happy colour chossing
                            we have all been there before

Comment

Hi everone,
                              Thanks for the replys so far, its been a difficult choice but I am currently driving a black golf turbo and like any other car suffers from stone chips. I think they stand out more on a black car due to primer, or undercoat being white.
                              So anyway blue it is, change of car change of colour.
                              I do like all the colours tho

Comment

Working...
                              X