Sports cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports cat

Hi aint been on for awhile but just getting back to driving it again im going to have a precat decat and a 200 cell sports cat fitted at tony banks place in leeds will i need a remap? The place is about 50miles away and just want to know if ill have any problems on the drive home after i dont want to be in leeds with a car what aint running right. Please help

It will be fine without a map

Comment

Sound pal thanks

Comment

Craig, when I traded the vxr to Perry's in 2017 it was running 300bhp and had a precat decat and sports cat from Cobra and a resonated sports rear silencer and the whole system was Cobra -- if that system is not present it's been robbed presumably by the dealer -- the car had over the years of my ownership several stage maps and rolling road sessions -- when I traded the car in I suspect they took off the exhaust which was over a grand and put a second hand one on, I do remember you saying on here that it had broken manifold studs ? -- so yes it was mapped when traded in but heavens knows what happened to it after that --- cheers Leo

Comment

Car show in Glasgow

Comment

The good old days

Comment

Hi Leo when I got it they said it had failed m.o.t on emissions it's got the cobra cat back but they fitted standard precat and main cat. I asked to keep the stuff they had taken off but said I wasn't allowed. One of the mechanics had a turbo 170 and I think he had the parts but when I started asking questions they turned into complete knobs. That pic is great

Comment

Hello Craig, still miss that car like mad -- any further info you require please done hesitate to message me or phone me if you've still got my number

Comment

have you had the sports cat fitted …?????
                  did tony banks do it if so how much was it please

Comment

Working...
                  X