X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else in my area?

Hi
    I live in basingstoke hampshire and wondered if there was any one else nearby.
    Maybe we could sort out some sort of local meet now the nights are getting longer.

basingstoke is kind of near to slough. Maybe a location near or between the two areas; let me know if or when you organise a meeting.

Comment

Sounds good, I'd be up for a meet in the area, not too far to come from High Wycombe. Post some possible places we can hook up.

Comment

hey jules!
        saw you were basingstoke from another post - not too far from me, i'm southampton...not got a vxr yet, but very seriously considering...nice chatting to someone from hants at least...!!!! ; )
        Si

Comment

Well I'm in Maidenhead, which isnt a million miles from you...
          Sadly my car IS many miles away, and in lots of parts in the Vauxhall factory...! When its built and arrives a few months from now.... bring it on!

Comment

I;ll maybe post some dates; any dates or suggestions welcomed. Possibly end of May or June sometime.

Comment

I live in Guildford... I would be willing to meet up for a laugh... Havent got the power of a VXR but its still a decent Vauxhall...

Comment

Working...
              X