This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newcomer

hi tony here,thought i would just say hi to you all.great site.i have got a astra vxr on order arden blue with upgraded 19 inch wheels.i managed to get this deal for 16,950 for this factory order.just wondered what you guys have been buying for.

Which dealer have you bought from?

Comment

hi bought the astra from vauxhall main dealer in gloucester,but rumour has it they made a mistake and as i had put a deposit down they had to honour it.does this seem a good price to you guys.
      cheers.

Comment

Seems an excellent price to me as I am paying more for mine and I have family who work at a main dealer :?

Comment

If both of you have signed the order then I would guess they are legally bound to deliver, but usually you sign and they sign after so check your paper work. Either way, I would also guess you will not be bound to go through with the deal and they are obliged to give you your money back if they have misled you on the price. This is how I would see it but I am not qualified in law so its just a personl opinion. HTH

Comment

hi sparky thanks for your reply,all signed and sealed,sorted with gm on site,although vauxhall hq not happy but have to honour it legally been told sat car due 17-18 april cant wait to join the vxr crew.

Comment

well i been rip off then

because a member off my family works for arnold clark and i did get it a low as that ?

Comment

bloody hell thats good i paid 19495 for arden blue 19s and leather :? . not long to go till 1st may delivery

Comment

Your a lucky man! I got mine for 20 dead on with 19's Leather and sat nav, and thought I did ok! Makes it all that much sweeter doesnt it

Comment

I paid 17045 for a Red with 19's. This was from Inchcape Newbury. (via Broadspeed/Autobytel)

Comment

I got 19s ECCcd70 sat nav Pearlescent Arden Blue £19600 total off a basic £15525 +vat.

Comment

Deal city this topic is, i think. If anyone needs a price checking then let me know. I can always be found at my web link.

Comment

Working...
                        X