This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems?

hello everyone, just thought id ask if anyones had any problems with there vxr, ive had a few and just wanted to see if anyone else had. cheers

See my post I just put up mate

Comment

hello everybody, this is my first time so be gentle.
      I have had my vxr for about 6 weeks now, it looks superb, but there are a few little problems. The car pulls to the left and the steering wheel is of set, took it to the local dealer who rather than check the tracking, just swapped the front two wheels and told me everything was ok. Obviously this has made no differance.
      Has anybody got the same problem!
      Also the suspension on the drivers side seems to be soft, and rolls more when going round a left had corner, anybody have the same problem!

Comment

Redracer , go back to the dealer tell him you want the steering wheel centred , thats the way its meant to be. He should re track the car properly. If he argues please let me know which one he is and I'll discuss his pdi procedure with him .
        Stu

Comment

Thanks stu will do that. Will this also cure the softness when going around left hand corners!

Comment

Originally posted by redracer
            Thanks stu will do that. Will this also cure the softness when going around left hand corners!
            Did it have any miles on clock when you picked it up pnly it sounds like it has been slammed against the kerb.

Comment

No the car was brand new with 30 miles on the clock!
              Its gone back in the garage today, getting them to check the tracking, and check the rear suspension, hopefully they will cure the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X