X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicking Steering

Hello everybody
    I have had my vxr 6 weeks, noticed last week the steering was clicking, so took it into my local dealer. He told me they need to fit a pad behind the steering which will take a couple of hours to bond, so booked it back in. Has anybody else had the same prob, and if so, is this the correct fix!

I do believe this is a common problem upon the astra H models, but not that common it has happened a few times, its just a small item missed on manufacture

Comment

Took the car into the dealer today, they seem to think it is a plastic part behind the steering, something to do with the airbag that needs replacing and reprogramming, will let you know the outcome, goes in next week!

Comment

Hi did you get the steering sorted because mine is now doing it

Comment

steering click/creak

Yes I have been there. Its on another thread under steering noise.
          Replaced the SIM unit behind the wheel noise gone now. BUT
          Would not reprogram nightmare took 2 days meant dust in the car and the leather seat all shiny and creased as it was sat in and out and sideways while it was done. [Even though seat covers was on ]
          The unit would not allow the setting of an ahead position for the ESP and other systems etc etc etc !!
          Safe Driving ! Andy

Comment

Working...
          X