This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vroom Vroom on sky1

Just saw an ad for sky's new motoring show, not sure if it'll be any good or not but I caught a glimpse of an Astra VXR attached to a table cloth (watch to find out), also caught the reg number H10 VXL, anyway it's on sky 1 Tuesday 8pm.

Ahhhhh, i missed it, im gutted, has anyone got a copy or know where i can get one?
    Im not very good with downloading things!!!

Comment

Personally I wouldn't worry you didn't miss much. It was biggest pile of poo I have ever seen.

Comment

Oh good, that makes me feel better!
        Did you see the VXR on Top Gear? I missed that to, gutted

Comment

Yes the top gear article is very good and I am sure it will be shown again soon.

Comment

If you need any Top Gear or Fifth Gear episodes I can recommend www.finalgear.com
            sigpic

Comment

Vroom Vroom, absolute PANTS. If anyone to that program serious, then they really need to see someone quickly. Preferably someone in the medical profession. Who cares if you can't keep 10 articles on a table. Sorry if anyone enjoyed it.

Comment

I can put both on dvd, although the vroom vroom was crap, call that testing! but if anyone wants a copy of either or both, email me,
                johnny
                Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Totally agree the road tests are a joke though as entertainment goes that cat and mouse game is a hoot! Same can be said with Top Gear, smashing up caravans isn't exactly informative but I could watch it all day long.
                  There's repeats of last Tuesday's show on Saturday at 8pm Sky1 and Sunday 7pm Sky2.

Comment

Working...
                  X