This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good detailer in the north east

hi i have just bought a burg and spent 6 hours saturday snow foaming , washing, claying, pre wax cleanser then wax but have noticed car has quite a few light swirl marks could anybody tell me of a decent detailer in the north east region dont want to take the car some were for them to do a bad job so thought i would ask on here cheers
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

check out Robbieben on here or over on AON www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk

he's from Ferryhill, a friend of mine, and a great detailer too...

Comment

Id vouch for Robbie , top bloke.
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

cheers guys you have any idea wat he charges
        sigpic
        ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Have used these guys before with superb results http://nedetailing.co.uk/templates/d...page=view_home

Comment

how much they charge mate
            sigpic

Comment

They have a price menu somewhere on the site m8. I had my red car de-pinked, machine polished and valeted for about £360 ish. Pricey but worth it

Comment

at the present claimate rate me thinks £150-£200 would be a fair price

Comment

tryed to ring you before hoggy mate no answer
                  sigpic

Comment

Give Robbie a call on o7974472722

Comment

Originally posted by ABYSS View Post
                      Give Robbie a call on o7974472722
                      cheers any idea on price mate only really want the swirls out
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
                        cheers any idea on price mate only really want the swirls out
                        That swirl will come out very easy mate its just facotry and transport swirl...

A decent Bodyshop would do it but you'd have to make sure they were good!!

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                          That swirl will come out very easy mate its just facotry and transport swirl...

A decent Bodyshop would do it but you'd have to make sure they were good!!
                          it as quite a few to be honest even the wing mirrors and rear lights have them
                          sigpic

Comment

nort east detailing quoted £250 for everything told them i had just clayed it so would only need washing ready for swirl removal but wouldnt do it unless they fully clayed the car again wat is the current going rate for this thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X