• Show
Clear All

• few hours left

get yourself some carbon engine bits

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=63980

Originally posted by BarryMc View Post
    get yourself some carbon engine bits

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=63980
    why did you buy another burg just out of curiocity?

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
      why did you buy another burg just out of curiocity?
      i'm sure it was barrys burg that was hit by the nutter in the focust st whilst sat stationary in the car park, writing off his burg

Comment

Originally posted by MagicDust View Post
        i'm sure it was barrys burg that was hit by the nutter in the focust st whilst sat stationary in the car park, writing off his burg
        ****ing st drivers!

Comment

****ing st drivers!
          wasnt an st was just an idiot flying around a town but yeah I was sat in a car park that he crashed into

look away if squeemish

Comment

wasnt an st was just an idiot flying around a town but yeah I was sat in a car park that he crashed into

look away if squeemish

holy ****. i wud av batterd him!!!

So what did insurence do?? cas obviously burgs are limited edition so how did u get a new 1?

Comment

they paid out for my first one, I decided I wanted another (only had it 2 weeks) went into the dealer an they found me another not brand new, had 1k on the clocks

Comment

they paid out for my first one, I decided I wanted another (only had it 2 weeks) went into the dealer an they found me another not brand new, had 1k on the clocks
                nice. so i guess theres only 834 remaining

Comment

nice. so i guess theres only 834 remaining
                  Less than that now. Seen quite a few damaged/written off and split for parts. Just means those that still have them are becoming rarer and rarer
                  '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

look away if squeemish

Can a just ask mate lol... what was your first words to this nugget ? I wouldve got the jail for what i would have done to him

Comment

shocking pics mate id have cried like a baby if that were my burg
                      sigpic
                      Burg no.693

Comment

compared to the focus the burg came out rather well,shows how solid they are.the idiot must have hit u at some speed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_vxr View Post
                          Can a just ask mate lol... what was your first words to this nugget ? I wouldve got the jail for what i would have done to him
                          first and only words were, just get the ****** away from me i was quite calm considering

Comment

i would cry like a baby if anyone touched my car. it's my pride and joy

glad u managed to find another though

Comment

Working...
                            X