This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tires for my astra vxr

hey guys, im looking for a good set of tires for my astra vxr, not too bothered about the price just want really good ones cheers, scottie.
    Arden blue vxr - de badged - colour coded boot strip - Dap r's - Turbo back milltek race

ive went for the dunlop sp maxx again,great all round tyre an i got over 12k miles outa them,great grip in the dry an wet also reasonable priced at roughly a 100quid a tyre
    sigpic

Comment

i`ll be sticking with dunlop sport maxx aswell , really pleased with how these have lasted and not a bad price either

Comment

continental sport 3 got 15000 miles out of mine

Comment

also the goodyear eagle f1 asymetrical or the vredestein ultrac sessantas. i highly rate both of these tyres. dont get the conti sport contact 2's as they just burn out too fast. cant comment on the conti sport contact 3's tho. how many miles depends how you drive though to be fair!

www.camskill.co.uk

or

www.elitedirect.com

worth a look for tyres on the cheap!

Comment

Hands down these are very very good tyres

vredestein ultrac sessantas

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
              Hands down these are very very good tyres

vredestein ultrac sessantas
              i agree, i had them on when i replaced first 2, got goodyear eagle f1 asymetrics on at the mo but im going back to the sessantas when i need new tyres! cheap and damn good in my opinion!

Comment

Imo the Dunlops are crap! Had them on the front, and not impressed, just replaced with vredestein ultrac sessantas, and they are brilliant in comparison!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                  Imo the Dunlops are crap! Had them on the front, and not impressed, just replaced with vredestein ultrac sessantas, and they are brilliant in comparison!
                  Sweet tyres mate and great value, ive had alot of miles out of the pair i have on the front so far, good for 15,000 so far...

Comment

cheers guys, any1 got a link for the vredestein ultrac sessantas
                    Arden blue vxr - de badged - colour coded boot strip - Dap r's - Turbo back milltek race

Comment

I agree that the Ultrac Sessantas are superb.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie vxr View Post
                        cheers guys, any1 got a link for the vredestein ultrac sessantas
                        www.camskill.co.uk

or

www.elitedirect.com

try them two. if your running 19's then you want 235 35 r19 92y and if your running 18's you want 225 40 r 18 92y. hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                          Sweet tyres mate and great value, ive had alot of miles out of the pair i have on the front so far, good for 15,000 so far...
                          I've had the standard Conti's, Dunlop sport max, Avon zz3, Michelin pilot sport (also very good), and they are my favorite so far, haven't tried them in the wet yet tho

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                            I've had the standard Conti's, Dunlop sport max, Avon zz3, Michelin pilot sport (also very good), and they are my favorite so far, haven't tried them in the wet yet tho
                            There no worries in the wet but try them dont take my word for it...

Aye i had thought you've tried a few now!

Comment

Has anyone tried Toyo Proxes T1-r's on the Astra vxr? I used these on previous astra i had, was only a 1.6 so nowhere near as much power but they gripped really well.

Comment

Working...
                              X