Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMD Help?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SMD Help?

    Hi
    I pick up my vxr on saturday, just wondered how everyones changing the leds to blue ones? Especially the vxr logo in the dash

    Thanks.
    sigpic

    What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

  • #2
    it was daz (vxrcourt3) but he won the lottery so dont think he doing much but i think there is someone else doing these now sum 1 will tell you who i cant remember try putting smd in the search bar and see if it shows up mate
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jord99 View Post
      Hi
      I pick up my vxr on saturday, just wondered how everyones changing the leds to blue ones? Especially the vxr logo in the dash

      Thanks.
      Go to the for sale section (click below)... VXRCOURT3 is the one...

      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=36782

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bobo_vxr View Post
        Go to the for sale section (click below)... VXRCOURT3 is the one...

        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=36782
        awell lol scotts just cleared tht up a didnt know tht

        Comment


        • #5
          vxrcourt3 AKA Daz did say he`ll be back to doing the smd`s , send him a pm and i`m sure he`ll answer all your questions

          Comment


          • #6
            Yep still doing them, but not doing the travelling as much as i did before, but peeps are welcome to come to me to have it done............
            sigpic
            WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

            LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

            Comment


            • #7
              i think you`ve scared him Daz , he was online then when you replied he went , or just coincidence

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                Yep still doing them, but not doing the travelling as much as i did before, but peeps are welcome to come to me to have it done............
                how much you chargin an were abouts are you?
                sigpic
                CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
                  how much you chargin an were abouts are you?
                  pm sent...
                  sigpic
                  WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

                  LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                    pm sent...
                    Do we get one of your fleet as a courtesy car whilst we wait pal?

                    You'll need to be issued with a drool bucket when entering your garage...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                      pm sent...
                      Did you get my pm Daz??
                      sigpic
                      Astravan Sportive SE

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ravin beef View Post
                        Did you get my pm Daz??
                        yea thought i had replied on pm....?
                        if not answer is not spoke to him for a LONG time tried to phone him myself and no answer.......! dont have much to do with him really......sorry steve.
                        sigpic
                        WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

                        LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Where are you based vxrcourt3, how much for a Vectra VXR and is it completed in a day
                          regards bjr5120

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bjr5120 View Post
                            Where are you based vxrcourt3, how much for a Vectra VXR and is it completed in a day
                            regards bjr5120
                            pm sent
                            sigpic
                            WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

                            LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                              pm sent
                              did you get mine a couple of days ago Daz??

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X