This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This a good price?

im looking at upgrading my gid to the cid and have found this on ebay. what you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Astra-Mk5-...d=p3286.c0.m14
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
    im looking at upgrading my gid to the cid and have found this on ebay. what you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Astra-Mk5-...d=p3286.c0.m14
    Whats the difference with these lol Im still learnin lol

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_vxr View Post
      Whats the difference with these lol Im still learnin lol
      CID is the colour screen you get with the sat nav. Can be used with the non-satnav stereos just makes it look better than the standard ones.
      '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

You'll use the bass and fader function when fitting the cid to a cd30

Comment

i will use it?? its allready on there with the gid. is it worthwile getting the cid....i only have the cd30
          sigpic
          TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

Comment

i changed my screen for one like this, much better than the tetris screen! thats a little expensive though, i paid 250 off a member on here, remember you will need it to be paired with tech 2
            Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
            Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
            Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
              you can still use thse functions only the display doesnt show them, if you press sound the correct number of times then use the arrows as before it still works you just cant see what your doing, for example to turn bass up/down press sound 3 times then use arrows to turn up/down
              Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
              Stage 2 burg

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                Sorry I meant to say lose them, You wont be able to see wat you are doing on the screen

Comment

so all the other stuff like climate, the computer info and track/radio names still be displayed? anybody know of any going at a reasonable price??
                  sigpic

Comment

There are 2 types of colour screens and each are dependend on wat fuel sender your car uses as to wheather the fuel range will be accurate or not.

The earlier style ones i think are for up to 2007 cars and from 2007 onwards you need the newer type screen, The auction says it was made in Aug 09 so would gather its the newer type

Comment

i had newer screen with 07 car and it works great
                      Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                      Stage 2 burg

Comment

Originally posted by R34nel View Post
                        i had newer screen with 07 car and it works great
                        As i said, I only think lol.

I know there are 2 different types just didnt know the years

Comment

Working...
                        X