This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling to fit angel eyes

tryin to remove lights to put in angel eyes but struggling any tips please?

Originally posted by Ferrar View Post
    tryin to remove lights to put in angel eyes but struggling any tips please?
    to remove your headlights you will have to remove yopur grille and bumper.
    first things first, it should be 3x torx 20 screws on the top of the grille, if different i apologise as it was a few months ago i changed my headlights. then once the 3 screws are removed you should be able to pull it off, try pulling upwards and should be able to figure out what should be done. once the grille is off you need to remove the front bumped. i cant remember if there are and screws or anything under where the grille was so you will have to investigate that yourself but there are 2x torx 20 screws in each of the front wheel arches which you will need to unscrew to get the bumper off. once all the screws/clips are undone you will need to pull the bumper off with some force. grab if where it meets the front wint at the wheel arch and pull it away from the car with force to unclip if from the car, do the same on the other side and you should be able to remove the bumper. you may want to unclip the heatshield from underneath the front of the bumper or you can leave it attached and let the bumper flop over forward onto say a piece of spare carpet to stop it getting damaged. when taking off the bumper you will need to disconnect both front foglights and also the front air temp sensor which is in the bottom grille. to get the headlights off its 3 bolts per headlight and then they will come straight out. hope this helps and dont think ive missed out anything too important. if i have people feel free to add to it. feel free to ask anything else.

Comment

also this mite help with the removal of the bumper incase i wrote it up like a 'tard

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17783

Comment

Originally posted by aldred309uk View Post
        also this mite help with the removal of the bumper incase i wrote it up like a 'tard

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17783
        make note of post number 4 in thread

Comment

This will help for sure, lol.

http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/...ead.php?t=6557
          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

cheers for that thats lot easia then tryin 2 guess as i go along lol

Comment

always happy to help. btw, are you going to "bake" your headlights? lol.
              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Working...
              X