This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pics of my new burg

this was after 6 hours cleaning it started with snow foam, rinse, wash, clay, rinse, pre wax cleanser then wax hope you like am well happy with it after trading my arden astra in for it
    Last edited by scottg2540; 28 September 2009, 10:35 PM.
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

smart, and love them grills

Comment

looks spot on

Comment

really nice, the grill is great
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Very nice
          sigpic
          Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Nice you'll need to extend your driveway however

Theres another two sitting there and its so tempting to go and speak to the salesman...

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post

Theres another two sitting there and its so tempting to go and speak to the salesman...
              i know i am going to dig the grass under the car up and extend the drive to the front of the house you should buy 1 you wont be dissapointed but the last 1 they have is upto £17,995. thanks for the comments guys
              sigpic
              ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
                i know i am going to dig the grass under the car up and extend the drive to the front of the house you should buy 1 you wont be dissapointed but the last 1 they have is upto £17,995. thanks for the comments guys
                I know the boss man in there so im sure i could negotiate, its what id get for mine etc etc and selling private to clear the bank loan i have and then id have a depo for it...

I dont think id have time and id hate to sell mine and find out theres none left, ill dream on tho...

Comment

stage 2 map it major difference

Comment

I know the boss man in there so im sure i could negotiate, its what id get for mine etc etc and selling private to clear the bank loan i have and then id have a depo for it...

I dont think id have time and id hate to sell mine and find out theres none left, ill dream on tho...
                    got £14,000 for mine might be able to get him to hold onto one for a few weeks why you try and sell yours
                    sigpic

Comment

how come its on a 59 plate?

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
                        got £14,000 for mine might be able to get him to hold onto one for a few weeks why you try and sell yours
                        I might give it a go mate...

Would they do any deals on scrapage ive got one or two others i could chop in for the two grand saving

Comment

Originally posted by RDG XX View Post
                          how come its on a 59 plate?
                          because its one of the import ones i believe? hence the OPC grills and badges etc

Comment

One of thems mine mate, unless mines is in the bak or something and thers another two out front Pick it up on the 6th Cant wait ! Ma first vxr lol... Dnt know wat tae expect in regards tae the power

Comment

Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
                              because its one of the import ones i believe? hence the OPC grills and badges etc
                              thats right it is because it is an import
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X