This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile name badge thing ?

See were your name is wen you post a thread, the one under your avatar, under 'bobo_vxr' it says...

Vxred

How do i change this ? Or can i ? lol

Originally posted by bobo_vxr View Post
    See were your name is wen you post a thread, the one under your avatar, under 'bobo_vxr' it says...

Vxred

How do i change this ? Or can i ? lol
    The mods can do it or the more posts you do the better name you get im no sure man, ive got this one now

<-------------

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
      The mods can do it or the more posts you do the better name you get im no sure man, ive got this one now

<-------------
      Kl, a had a feeling a couldnt do it maself lol... al needtae get talkin a loada rubbish tae get it tae change haha

Comment

It changes automatically as your post count increase, up to 1000 posts iirc

Outside of this only Administrators with access to user profiles can change the user title (which is what your referring to). There was a spate of unexplained attacks on usertitles long time ago, back when I used to help out - never did find out what happened

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
          It changes automatically as your post count increase, up to 1000 posts iirc

Outside of this only Administrators with access to user profiles can change the user title (which is what your referring to). There was a spate of unexplained attacks on usertitles long time ago, back when I used to help out - never did find out what happened
          PMSL, wonder who it was lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            PMSL, wonder who it was lol
            To this day it still bugs me that we never found out

Comment

Working...
            X