This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found these

My covers for my nuts are manky due to using acidic cleaner in its early life and my mate come across these, not bad considering its about £10 for a can of paint

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-x-Alloy-Whe...d=p3286.c0.m14

they look like just some cheap plastic covered in a thin layer of paint.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Thats the trouble with wheel acid, it buggers the paint on the stud covers. To be honest mate you can't beat elbow grease and hot soapy water. Its better for the wheels all round

Comment

Yea i know what you mean, Snow foam people do a non acidic sprayer which works quite well on bugs as well as Wheels.

You think they look cheap Silver???

Well i soon find out, just ordered some

Comment

I did mine satin black for the same reason - bit of a rub down with sandpaper and a can of paint (which I already had) and bobs your uncle!
          Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
          Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Sorry to thread -hijak but does anyone know where I can get one of those wheel nut cover removal tools (shown on the link at top of thread)?
            Can't find one anywhere and having just put covers on that are half the common length it's almost impossible to get them off.
            VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
              Sorry to thread -hijak but does anyone know where I can get one of those wheel nut cover removal tools (shown on the link at top of thread)?
              Can't find one anywhere and having just put covers on that are half the common length it's almost impossible to get them off.

Yes.. me

We sell the kits complete but having checked I can get the removal tool seperatley I can borrow one out of a kit to help you instantly..

I'm just about to leave for the day but if you want to call me tommorow I can sort one out, just cover the cost of the postage and jiffy bag .. 01525 382713 (Tony @ Autoinparts)
              Auto Inparts.com
              exclusive automotive products
              www.autoinparts.com
              www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
              ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Star man, I'll deffo have one then. Much appreciated. Will ring 2mora
                VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Working...
                X