This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AST Coilovers

Anyone got them fitted, any reviews for them on the Astra?
    sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

can t tell you what there like on the astra , but there awsome on the golf and corsa and will be what i ll be getting when the funds permit , the rears are a damper and spring in one piece not like the standard setup where the spring and damper are seperate .
    Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-blacksheep View Post
      can t tell you what there like on the astra , but there awsome on the golf and corsa and will be what i ll be getting when the funds permit , the rears are a damper and spring in one piece not like the standard setup where the spring and damper are seperate .
      Yeah, it's the rear setup i realy liked the look of, I know Regal wouldn't sell crap but nothings better than unbiased experience
      sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Again, not for the Astra, but my brother has AST coilovers on his 106 Rallye and LOVES them! (You'd hope so for the cost, mind!). The guy who mods his car drives a 500bhp 205 and was so impressed with their set up, service and product he got some done for himself. Both cars then went to the Ring and apparently were fantastic compared to both cars' previous suspension set ups.

So overall, I have heard nothing but great things about them.
        Used to be a Black Corsa VXR

Now a VW Scirocco

Comment

Originally posted by samwell View Post
          Again, not for the Astra, but my brother has AST coilovers on his 106 Rallye and LOVES them! (You'd hope so for the cost, mind!). The guy who mods his car drives a 500bhp 205 and was so impressed with their set up, service and product he got some done for himself. Both cars then went to the Ring and apparently were fantastic compared to both cars' previous suspension set ups.

So overall, I have heard nothing but great things about them.
          Cool All the reports I have read on them overall have been really good so might have to start saving again
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nurburg608 View Post
            Cool All the reports I have read on them overall have been really good so might have to start saving again
            I have them on my astra and they are very good but should be at £2500
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmad View Post
              I have them on my astra and they are very good but should be at £2500
              I gather theyre not the same ones Regal are selling then? They are at £1,259.25 http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/acatalog...uspension.html
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nurburg608 View Post
                I gather theyre not the same ones Regal are selling then? They are at £1,259.25 http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/acatalog...uspension.html
                No i have full race ones
                sigpic

Comment

No experience of them on the Astra but they have a good reputation.

Comment

Blinding reputation, as carmad says, bundles of money too

Comment

Working...
                    X