This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thanks to tms

I remapped my car about a month to two months ago but when i had mapped it i had issues with it running so i removed the DV and K&N filter and fitted the standard air box with an ITG filter and going on advise from a VX tech and John of TMS i changed the air flow meter. The car had had a DV and K&N on it since i got it and it sounded great and never gave any power loss on the standard car but once mapped i could feel it wasnt as great with the shut off the K&N gave it felt too snappy.

The tech had noted previous to me tuning it that it had come up with a faulty boost solinoid before but as the fault was intermitant i never changed it at the time but changed it this time, Thanks to the advise from John and Tommy at Autovision...

So after fixing all the small issues the car was back on form and driving as it should and very quick but to smooth for me as im used to a less refined power delivery from driving older fast cars

So today i downloaded a "more aggresive" stage 2 map and by christ its very quick now and a bit of an animal as its wet out so im delighted with the car now and it is just how i wanted it to be like, cant wait for stage three but brakes and suspension are next on my agenda before going near stage 3 where the plan will be the cooler a remap and lsd...
    Last edited by moosh; 29 September 2009, 03:06 PM.

Glad your happy, never had a bad Experience with TMS

Comment

Class mate
      how much did tms 2 cost you? did you have to get tms 1 before hand or did you hop straight onto 2?

Comment

Glad it's all sorted and your happy with the car If you ever need the car datalogging or checked over in future offer still stands

Comment

You need a Full Turbo Back Exhaust for a S2.

Best part of £1600 for S2

Comment

Originally posted by Mike NUFC View Post
            Class mate
            how much did tms 2 cost you? did you have to get tms 1 before hand or did you hop straight onto 2?
            As Ralph said best part of £1600 sheets if you buy new, keep your eye out for second hand stuff as you can get there for approx £1000.

I bought my remus from vx and went straight for the stage 2 map from TMS and then upgraded to the more aggresive map.

If you buy the bluefin brand new from tms you get all access to the maps of each stage, if you buy a second hand reset device you will get a stage one map as standard.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
              Glad it's all sorted and your happy with the car If you ever need the car datalogging or checked over in future offer still stands
              Fair chuffed now Alex and thanks for your help with it as well mate!

RR next i think any ideas wheres the best and most accurate in scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                Glad your happy, never had a bad Experience with TMS
                Delighted, are you all good now mate?

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                  RR next i think any ideas wheres the best and most accurate in scotland?
                  Wallace Performance in Aberdeen or Dastek in Dalgety bay.

Both have good operators and good setup, which can read high power cars accurately

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                    Wallace Performance in Aberdeen or Dastek in Dalgety bay.

Both have good operators and good setup, which can read high power cars accurately
                    How much is it a run mate or do you pay for a session?

Ive never been near a place like that before...

Comment

you make it sound like a brothel
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tigertin25 View Post
                        you make it sound like a brothel

Comment

I never had a problem did i ???

My cars run perfect since it got S2 fitted 6 months ago or so

Comment

£55 at wallace

Comment

normally if you arrange a rr day and get enough people the opperators will offer a discount

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X