Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 min drive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 40 min drive!

    Hey guys!

    I was chatting to the guys on ere about an hours ago and all this speak about cars just wanted to make me go out.

    So just got back from a 40 min outing and had a great time!

    Found a caterham to play with! he didnt know the roads much but we had fun down the country roads. anyway found a good spot and blatted past him

    at the roundabout he gave me the thumbsup and then just enililated me off on the duel carridge way

    Now i feel fine and am ready for a cup of T a bourbon and film!

    Love it

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
    Hey guys!

    I was chatting to the guys on ere about an hours ago and all this speak about cars just wanted to make me go out.

    So just got back from a 40 min outing and had a great time!

    Found a caterham to play with! he didnt know the roads much but we had fun down the country roads. anyway found a good spot and blatted past him

    at the roundabout he gave me the thumbsup and then just enililated me off on the duel carridge way

    Now i feel fine and am ready for a cup of T a bourbon and film!

    Love it
    psml all out of the system now or wanna go out and do it again?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by beefycol View Post
      psml all out of the system now or wanna go out and do it again?
      all out of fuel more like! if you lived near you could have come with

      Comment


      • #4
        bet you used half a tank of fuel too lo


        edit: you beat me to saying it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
          Hey guys!

          I was chatting to the guys on ere about an hours ago and all this speak about cars just wanted to make me go out.

          So just got back from a 40 min outing and had a great time!

          Found a caterham to play with! he didnt know the roads much but we had fun down the country roads. anyway found a good spot and blatted past him

          at the roundabout he gave me the thumbsup and then just enililated me off on the duel carridge way

          Now i feel fine and am ready for a cup of T a bourbon and film!

          Love it
          I can't get to sleep for about 2 hours after doing that!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Good times lol
            sigpic

            V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
              I can't get to sleep for about 2 hours after doing that!
              lovely adrenalin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                bet you used half a tank of fuel too lo


                edit: you beat me to saying it
                Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                I can't get to sleep for about 2 hours after doing that!
                lol half a tank and 1 ****ing huge adrenilin rush! so yeah no sleep for a while!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
                  all out of fuel more like! if you lived near you could have come with
                  where you live? shropshire me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol you sound as nuts as me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                      where you live? shropshire me
                      damn! im bedford me matey!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                        lol you sound as nuts as me
                        most prob's

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
                          Hey guys!

                          I was chatting to the guys on ere about an hours ago and all this speak about cars just wanted to make me go out.

                          So just got back from a 40 min outing and had a great time!

                          Found a caterham to play with! he didnt know the roads much but we had fun down the country roads. anyway found a good spot and blatted past him

                          at the roundabout he gave me the thumbsup and then just enililated me off on the duel carridge way

                          Now i feel fine and am ready for a cup of T a bourbon and film!

                          Love it
                          ah that sounds great iv just been out on a 15 Min drive in the town in the rain scooby wrx 09 plate following me

                          so just home read this and the kettle is on BLISS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shell and stu View Post
                            ah that sounds great iv just been out on a 15 Min drive in the town in the rain scooby wrx 09 plate following me

                            so just home read this and the kettle is on BLISS
                            yup just avin mine now! have fun

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              no rain here, not for ages, great

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X