This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking

Had my Astra VXR less than a week and every time i park it, i get so paranoid!!! is this normal? i use my car as a daily driver so where ever i go, she goes, which is brilliant, up untill leaving it. Where do you lot park your car? do you find a secure car park every time? because i won't even leave mine on the road lol
    Arden Astra VXR
    Black e92 320d
    Silver e92 335d
    Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
    Mineral white m235i manual

Originally posted by andy_vxr237 View Post
    Had my Astra VXR less than a week and every time i park it, i get so paranoid!!! is this normal? i use my car as a daily driver so where ever i go, she goes, which is brilliant, up untill leaving it. Where do you lot park your car? do you find a secure car park every time? because i won't even leave mine on the road lol
    if i can i will use my nans disabled badge

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
      if i can i will use my nans disabled badge
      Lol, wish i had that option

I park in 2 spaces if I can

Comment

i park like a [email protected] . well thats what peeps keep telling me when i take 2 spaces up .

Comment

Originally posted by mikey-VXR-RE View Post

not just me then

Comment

Originally posted by mikey-VXR-RE View Post

now thats just being an ar5ehole lol

Comment

Originally posted by D4 VXR View Post
              not just me then
              LOL, nope, it saves ***** opening there doors into yours just cus you have a better car than them

Comment

i parked in 2 spaces.. then found a car parked even closer to my car :S
                Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

Originally posted by Hotchy1 View Post
                  i parked in 2 spaces.. then found a car parked even closer to my car :S
                  lol yeah thats why ya park at a 45* angle

Comment

I normally park far away from other cars in case of the door dings....i ALWAYS come back to either:

1) Another car parked next to mine with about 50 million spaces available elsewhere....
                    2) some spotty kid dribbling over it from afar sitting on a bmx...
                    3) the guys who wash your car in the car parks (no ta!), just STARING at the exhaust...???wtf????

Im MEGA paranoid about it.....but hey...some **** is always jealous...simples!
                    Thank you to NITRIX for the signature!!

Comment

Originally posted by vonel View Post
                      I normally park far away from other cars in case of the door dings....i ALWAYS come back to either:

1) Another car parked next to mine with about 50 million spaces available elsewhere....
                      2) some spotty kid dribbling over it from afar sitting on a bmx...
                      3) the guys who wash your car in the car parks (no ta!), just STARING at the exhaust...???wtf????

Im MEGA paranoid about it.....but hey...some **** is always jealous...simples!
                      Lmao, number 1 is so true, always happens to me.

How dare these people park anywhere near our cars, when there are thousands of other spaces available. The swines.

Comment

i'm not as bad as i used to be but sometimes i do worry about it i just try and keep it off the road and away from anything else, just had four little dents taken out of my pass door, sorry to say its gonna happen no matter wot u do

Comment

best advice is either park as far away from the shop as possible if in one of these out of town shopping centres, or get the bus in. My gtr was never anywhere near these places during shopping hours way too many ***** not giving a **** and using other peoples doors as door stops.

Dont use disabled bays, this really fcuks me off. My mum is disabled and having ***** with their "special" cars parked in a disabled bay just to stop damage, its usually these sad volkswagen ***** , had a humgdinger of an arguement over this with a mk1 golf loving mate, he claimed the car was his disability I nearly lost the plot

Comment

I park as far away as possible from the store, at most it makes for a 3 minute walk,which is no big deal, but its surprising how many lazy people wont walk 10 feet if they can help it so there are usually loads of spaces. Next tactic is to find what i call a 50 percenter....................thats a space adjacent to a wall/fence/kerb etc which means no one can park next to 50 percent of your veh hence your veh is 50% safer.
                            never go near trolley bays and if all that fails park next to another VXR.
                            Dont use the disabled bays....wheres your self respect. unless of course you have your nan with you....................but note of caution ive seen some out of control wheelchairs whizzing around the disabled section of my local tescos....so just as likely to get dinged there.
                            Son of the Clyde a roaming went
                            Sinned aplenty, much to repent
                            loved and lost, gave and took
                            Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rooster View Post
                              Dont use the disabled bays....wheres your self respect. unless of course you have your nan with you.

there's the answer then

''nan get your coat, i need to go to the shops''
                              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                              X