This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been pulled need help

Last night i was followed home by a small police van all the way to mine, he was getting very very close to my back bumper so i pulled in to let them by about 10 seconds from my house but the police pulled behind me and got out, another small police van came flying round the corner and pulled up behind him. I knew i had done nothing wrong as i had been in london most of the day so he told me to get out of the car and told me that i had been speeding. He said i was doing 40 in a 30 when i wasn't, i knew the police were behind be so i'm not going to go over the speed limit. He then started to shout at me saying "you calling the police a liar? tell the truth, if you don't i will arrest you and your girlfriend" now i started to get scared as i didnt know what to do so i just said that i was doing 40 and then he grabbed my shirt said said don't ever lie to the police. The other guy checked my tyres and said they are nearly illegal and i said i know i'm going to buy some new ones tomorrow but he said i was lying again, he said he will be checking my tyres every time he see's me

I haven't a clue what i've done wrong but i was shaking
    Right, the other day i was getting some advice off you lot on which tyres to get for under £250 and most of you said the vredstein tyres so are these the ones i want? i have the 19" alloys
    http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...=m4b0s24p12450

Thanks

sounds like they were having a bad day mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al. View Post
      sounds like they were having a bad day mate.
      Oh, my girlfriend cried herself to sleep. I think it was the fact they were shouting as if they wanted to fight me and said they would arrest her for nothing, plus we were in a very dark country road

Comment

seems they were hoping to get you for something or another an when they couldnt get anything on you they have been ****** an give you a hard time.my advice would be dont give them any oppurtunity to do you for anything,they will be looking any chance to do you so the best way to get them back is stay 100%legal
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, i have the Thorney miltek race exhaust, could i get done for this, is it too loud? What should i say about it if they decide to pull me for that. Plus nothing can be done with the bits i've sprayed black can there?

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
            Yeah, i have the Thorney miltek race exhaust, could i get done for this, is it too loud? What should i say about it if they decide to pull me for that. Plus nothing can be done with the bits i've sprayed black can there?
            you cant get done for having sprayed bitsi would presume the exhaust is legal
            sigpic

Comment

Are these the right tyres though? http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...=m4b0s24p12450

Comment

Originally posted by tigertin25 View Post
                you cant get done for having sprayed bitsi would presume the exhaust is legal
                Well its the full sytsem from thorney so i hope they don't try and do me for that. My dad went off it when i told him, he said he would of drove away or hit them as hes like that.. he wouldn't stand there to get his shirt pulled and get shouted at for nothing

Comment

mate you should have got their badge numbers. Not acceptable from them tho, this type of behaviour. And then they wonder why Police have such a bad reputation?

Comment

Some of them are right ***** which is a shame cos the majority are ok. Always keep quiet in my experience. Remember he can say he is going to arrest you all day, if he hasn't a good reason he won't do. At the end of the day, as with any crime, your innocent until proven guilty. If you wern't speeding he has no way possible of proving you were. I've found most coppers who have pulled me over are sound and understand that its a performance car and you will break the speed limit like most road users do anyway. There usually just checking im insured and its my car etc.

I know a traffic copper who asked me if I had ever topped my car out and if so, what speed did it reach. I told him I hadn't done it yet as i didn't want to risk being caught. He then told me a stretch of motorway inside the area were he works that they "never bother with at night" and told me to go there after midnight and he could guarrantee I wouldn't get caught lol.

Comment

I didn't want to ask for their number or anything i just wanted to go home, they started laughing when my lass was crying and said "its ok hunny, come give us a cuddle" and laughed, i don't know if they were just laughing on but it wasn't funny. Plus i was scared as i've heard stories about the police years ago here

Comment

Can someone tell me if these are the right tyres i need though lol as i need to get them now before my tyres are illegal

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...=m4b0s24p12450

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
                          Well its the full sytsem from thorney so i hope they don't try and do me for that. My dad went off it when i told him, he said he would of drove away or hit them as hes like that.. he wouldn't stand there to get his shirt pulled and get shouted at for nothing
                          id be like your dad on them kinda things aswell,but from the way they were acting that would of only give them an excuse to arrest you.theres no beating the police especially if you give them excuses,just stay legal is all you can do.

some policemen are bad but in all honestly theres more good than bad an the country would be chaos without them.but all it takes is one bad experiance with one cop then your perceptian of all of them change.you only have to look at the cops on here,moeman,paulie(retired) an jay there dead on down to earth people an for the fact that they told us there were feds we would of never known,they are human like the rest of us an can
                          sigpic

Comment

complain to your local police station. it will be on there records who pulled you. they have no evidence. only police patrol/traffic cars have the equipment to prove you were speeding in court.. as for the "there nearly illegal" tyre quote thats the funniest thing i have ever heard.. come on there nearly illegal. so what there still f***ing legal....

Why is it police think there higher than the law... ******
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm seems like they was on a jumped up case and wanted a fight with someone.......

Near legal is not illegal so they can go screw themselves and unless they got photo proof of you speeding they cant convict unless you gave them a reason to convict.

I am not anto police and wouldnt normaly say this openly but some police can be complete ***** end of

Comment

Working...
                              X