This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main dealers!!!

Took my car in today to Thurlow Nunn under warranty as the sport button, air con, fog lights, heated windows and other bits weren't working. Turned out it was a fuse, and then they tried to charge me £35 as "electrical items arent covered under warranty" claiming it was a good deal as it should be £60! They had the car for less than an hour!!! And told me on the phone it was covered by warranty! After expressing my erm....non approval of such advice, and a polite request that it may have been good of them to warn me of payment if it was a fuse somewhere BEFORE they took the car i wouldnt have taken it there full stop and just searched them all myself!

They let me go without paying....

Good deal then

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenCanham View Post
      Took my car in today to Thurlow Nunn under warranty as the sport button, air con, fog lights, heated windows and other bits weren't working. Turned out it was a fuse, and then they tried to charge me £35 as "electrical items arent covered under warranty" claiming it was a good deal as it should be £60! They had the car for less than an hour!!! And told me on the phone it was covered by warranty! After expressing my erm....non approval of such advice, and a polite request that it may have been good of them to warn me of payment if it was a fuse somewhere BEFORE they took the car i wouldnt have taken it there full stop and just searched them all myself!

They let me go without paying....
      £35 for a fuse?

Is it 24CT Gold?

Comment

I shoudl expect so, not only that, for £35 labour they didnt even put the plastic interior cover back over the ECU point inside the car!! Hope they realise i charge £200 an hour so now they owe me hmmm...?

Comment

I put the corsa in for a service yesterday and on the "advice" sheet, they said "washer jets blocked" but didn't bother to fix them.... They do try it on sometimes.... they said to ring them today and they'll collect the car and fix it.... can't be bothered with the hastle

Comment

Working...
          X