This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Cards

Does any one have instructions on how to remove the door cards. need to remove them think i have some loose clips in it

Originally posted by s4rpf View Post
    Does any one have instructions on how to remove the door cards. need to remove them think i have some loose clips in it
    Dont touch them and go to VX and ask for it to be inspected under your trim warrenty?

Comment

over a year old now thought it was only a year for trim and rattles

Comment

I have been trying to find this out myself. Need to find out how to remove rear trim aswell need to get a few dents removed. I think the door cards have some torx screws that need unscrewing including one behind the door handle.
        Oh My god Nissan what have you done? You haven't created a machine
        You just made a MONSTER!!!!

Astra vxr 19's, cd70+cid+aux in, bluetooth, climate control, parking sensors. Retro fitted:- afls, headlamp washers, cruise control, check control, sight and light, folding mirrors, anti hi-jack, vx-racing edition full leathers, cid video interface, reversing camera

Comment

Originally posted by s4rpf View Post
          Id take at stab at it and say there will be two torks or phillips screws under the grab handle so flik that off and there should be two there.

Pop out the window control switch and check for some there and if you look kind of inside the pull handle for openning the door there will be a wee flap so pop that open and there will be a screw or tork there.

Then pop the mirror trim off (the one with the tweater) and check under there and if that all off then try popping the door trim off at the bottom in one of the corners and it should pop off and lift up.

One word of warning is that if you are inside the door and you burst or tear any of the plastic shower curtain tape it back up with and make sure it sealed back up as it a water leak waiting to happen.

The quater trim is another storey id have to have a look to see how that comes off...

Comment

Originally posted by nellynell View Post
            I have been trying to find this out myself. Need to find out how to remove rear trim aswell need to get a few dents removed. I think the door cards have some torx screws that need unscrewing including one behind the door handle.
            Ill try and get a look tomorrow and let you know how they come off pal...

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
              Ill try and get a look tomorrow and let you know how they come off pal...
              cheers pal that would be helpful. If all else fails i think il have a look in the haynes manual that should explain it.

Astra vxr 19's, cd70+cid+aux in, bluetooth, climate control, parking sensors. Retro fitted:- afls, headlamp washers, cruise control, check control, sight and light, folding mirrors, anti hi-jack, vx-racing edition full leathers, cid video interface, reversing camera

Comment

Originally posted by nellynell View Post
                cheers pal that would be helpful. If all else fails i think il have a look in the haynes manual that should explain it.
                Do you get a haynes for the Astra H?

Last haynes i had was for a Nova...

I need to take mine off for dent devil to pop a wee shopping trolley dent out, bloody annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                  Do you get a haynes for the Astra H?

Last haynes i had was for a Nova...

I need to take mine off for dent devil to pop a wee shopping trolley dent out, bloody annoying...
                  im not sure if they do il pop down into halfords in the morning and see what they got.

Comment

Working...
                  X