This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre Console Astra

I got a new centre console but it doesn't come with the vents etc, so i imagine I have to transfer it from my old console to the new one, anyone know how?? Where the buttons go eg hazards etc, lock button, are just holes, anyone know how to transfer this from old one to new one?

The buttons just pull out from the original and then clip into the new one. Its all easy enough to do when you have the console out.
    '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

ok cheers, do the vents have to come out before the hazard panel?

Comment

No they dont, sports button and hazard switch are in one unit, that just unclips, think the vents will just be unclipped on also, would need to check but this is usually the case.
        My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

cheers, have done it!!... put all onto the new console, just having trouble putting the clamps on at the top of the facia, they;re soo hard to put on!!

Comment

Working...
          X