This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 25's Insurance Update!

Firstly guy i would like to thank you for pointing me in the direction of a few insurance companys that will insure myself on my modified VXR!

This is just a quick update to show you wot i found as it may help a few of you who are also looking to insure!

Me :

Age 23
    Postcode Good
    5 Years No Claims
    RARB, Dap R Springs, NGK Sparks, ITG Filter, Remus, Stage 2 Remap

This is wot i got back from the insurance companys and i think you will be able to tell where i went!

Adrian Flux - £1054
    A-Plan - £1130
    Green Light - £837

These were all fully comp with all mods declaired and replaced like for like when claiming and my 5 Years No Claims protected!

Ross
    Last edited by RMW-VXR; 3 October 2009, 12:24 PM. Reason: more info

are them prices like for the year though or do you pay it monthly? they always bump it up a lot for those who want to pay it monthly!

Comment

that was the price if paid in full!

i obviously went with greenlight and am paying monely and only pay £931 in total i believe! deposit was £301 and then 9 payments of £70!

Comment

thats really good now i know who il be getting my insurance with in future!!!!

Comment

they are definately worth approaching for a quote and there customer service has been brilliant so far!

Comment

Did you get a quote of Chris Knott at all? Or don't they do under 25's?

Astra

Comment

no wont insure under 25's!

Comment

I'm wit green light and they are great, i'm 24 wit 5 years no claims and my renewal this month is 680, thats only wit my exhaust tho and that didn't even put it up. they are mod friendly

Comment

Working...
                X