Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

even if you dont know nothing about cars help. someone local please, west midlands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even if you dont know nothing about cars help. someone local please, west midlands

hi people doesnt matter if you dont know anything about cars, i got a request it would only take 20mins or so.
    if seen my posts ive been going on about my fan blower for ages.
    if you live in west mids area and got climate control you can be major help to me. and maybe save me some money.

all i want to do is take the controls out of your car, (takes ten secs just slides out and few contections on the back)
    and all i wanna to is try them in mine to see if its my controls at fault.

big thanks

Where in the West Mids are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
      Where in the West Mids are you?
      shropshire

Comment

I wouldn't reccomend trying someone else's unit as you may have a short, you could damage their unit which you would then have to pay for.

If you want a hand to check for shorts, continuity etc then I don't mind helping you out. I haven't read your thread about this but did you check the fuse under the bonnet for the fan blower?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
          I wouldn't reccomend trying someone else's unit as you may have a short, you could damage their unit which you would then have to pay for.

If you want a hand to check for shorts, continuity etc then I don't mind helping you out. I haven't read your thread about this but did you check the fuse under the bonnet for the fan blower?
          To avoid this, check the plugs in the known good car, check all pin and voltages/ earth (continuity) etc and then cross check against yours, would be able to find if there is a short or anything out of the ordinary, just need a multimeter

Comment

ok thanks lads,
            didnt think of that wont try it then just doing my head in as its starting to get cold know.
            think next step going to do is try trace all the wiring

Comment

haha wooo yay yes weeeee wooooo i love my car again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              i got angry and getting bad back with trying to look up lil gaps so i stripped my dash down, found wires were not plugged into the control unit.
              so that was, no fuses, no relays, and wasnt plugged in at control unit. god knows what the woman did to it before, well i do know as it was a wreck when i got it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                haha wooo yay yes weeeee wooooo i love my car again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                i got angry and getting bad back with trying to look up lil gaps so i stripped my dash down, found wires were not plugged into the control unit.
                so that was, no fuses, no relays, and wasnt plugged in at control unit. god knows what the woman did to it before, well i do know as it was a wreck when i got it!!!!
                Wooop!!!!! Glad you got it sorted m8

Comment

Working...
                X