This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk6 astra coupe

I was in Asda last nyt and saw a magazine, think it was Auto car or something like tht. It had all the new range of vauxhalls on the front cover. I had a quick look inside and from the pic i seen i think the new mk6 astra coupe looks like a lowered version on the BMW X6 lol. It was the way the roof was shaped from front to rear and the way the exhausts were situated Has anyone seen this lolol

Just had a quick look on the net... i may be exaggerating a little on the X6 lol but have a look...

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/au...ew_family.html

Comment

looks nice and i can kinda c wot u mean bowt the x6 lol

Comment

It's another Autoexpress "guesstimate" of what's coming

Astra

Comment

Looks lovely, would be nice if thats how it does turn out
          sigpic
          Burg no.693

Comment

Id take a guess not that it will look nothing like what autoexpress shows lol
            '56' Arden Astra VXR : 19s,Bluetooth,Cruise Control,Xenon Hella Dynabeams,Glovebox Aircon,Check Control,Auto Locking Doors/Anti-Hijack,Piano Black Dash,VXMMI,Parking Sensors,Rear View Camera,SMD Conversion,CC Bootstrip,VXR Indicator Decals,Courtenay Brake Ducts,Insignia Washer Jets,Armrest,Wind Deflectors,Shiny & Carbon Engine Bits,Short Aerial,VXR Tax Disc Holder,Opel Rear Surround,VXR Buckle Covers.

Comment

yeh i very much doubt it will knowing them would be nice tho
              sigpic
              Burg no.693

Comment

isnt there something about it coming in 2012....do they mean that the VXR wont be until 2012...i dont think so... they cant give VW and Ford that much of a head start with the gti/r32 and RS....
                Thank you to NITRIX for the signature!!

Comment

Personally, i think ther will be a new vxr released nxt year for the new registrations. Like the 10 plate or 60 plate lol 60 plate sounds weird, is tht wat its gawna be ? its 59 just now, so its gotta be 60 i guess

Comment

you didnt see the video posted a few days ago then? ill see if i can find it

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
                      you didnt see the video posted a few days ago then? ill see if i can find it
                      lol nup, did not mate ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_vxr View Post
                        lol nup, did not mate ...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQBVZ..._embedded#t=78

Comment

Thts just a standard astra tho isnt it ? I think ther will be a VXR model released late next year for the ''60'' plate

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_vxr View Post
                            Thts just a standard astra tho isnt it ? I think ther will be a VXR model released late next year for the ''60'' plate
                            No VXR Astra planned until 2011

Astra

Comment

Working...
                            X