This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of bits

Just been flicking through the ebay pages as you do, Found a few things that took my interest, thought i would share

Something for the big time tuners, not really seen this kind of work offered by anyone else:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Astra-VXR-gas-...d=p3286.c0.m14

Some bi-xenon plug and play upgrades, bit expensive though i personally wouldn't bother for that much money

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Astra-MK5-H-VX...d=p3286.c0.m14

other than these it was mainly dodgey tax disc holders and blinged up valve caps

That's quite a claim for the flowed head, they don't mention mapping so are we to presume the 80+ BHP was just from the head work?

Very expensive though even if the claims are true.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeno View Post

Some bi-xenon plug and play upgrades, bit expensive though i personally wouldn't bother for that much money

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Astra-MK5-H-VX...d=p3286.c0.m14
      Sounds like Ravin Beef is selling these on Ebay...
      sigpic
      VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

wheres regalvxr ...

Comment

the head is actually from ric wood.deano on here has just got one.i've seen his work first hand and its awesome.worth every penny.

anyone who buys a pair of edlebrock heads,airflow tests them and says there ****,then does his own cnc program and gets them to flow 70bhp more,knows his stuff!.

does heads and stuff for the likes of roger clark,dtm car series and swindon race engines.

if i had the money,it would be top of my list.
          ...superior horsepower through knowledge,good design and maximum efficiency
          version 1.0 a low boost 347bhp
          version 2.0 a stock boost 356bhp.
          coming next......280bhp of finest signum V6 derv power!.

Comment

Originally posted by PERCY'S vxr View Post
            the head is actually from ric wood.deano on here has just got one.i've seen his work first hand and its awesome.worth every penny.

anyone who buys a pair of edlebrock heads,airflow tests them and says there ****,then does his own cnc program and gets them to flow 70bhp more,knows his stuff!.

does heads and stuff for the likes of roger clark,dtm car series and swindon race engines.

if i had the money,it would be top of my list.
            Sounds like a possible one for the future then Working on joining you in the garrett club at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by Keeno View Post
              Sounds like a possible one for the future then Working on joining you in the garrett club at the mo
              good man!,

there like yorkies.........there not for girls!!!!.
              ...superior horsepower through knowledge,good design and maximum efficiency
              version 1.0 a low boost 347bhp
              version 2.0 a stock boost 356bhp.
              coming next......280bhp of finest signum V6 derv power!.

Comment

Originally posted by PERCY'S vxr View Post
                good man!,

there like yorkies.........there not for girls!!!!.

Comment

looks good definately pleased i got mine done

Ian you know you want one lol

I believe it was designed and done to run in a VXR engine in a Lotus track car

Comment

Heard a lot of good thinks about Ric Wood. Might see if they can do anything with the corsa engine

Comment

If he knew so much then he wouldnt have put a photo of an z22se/z20net head on the listing?

Ill stick with NBE
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X