This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help

iv orderd some gauges and bits off prosportgauges site and paid using the paypal service iv looked on my paypal account and it say the moneys been sent to prosport that was on the 1st of oct but no money has been taken out of my bank ?? iv been back on the site and theres a sales email address on there so iv emailed them asking about it but had nothing back yet ?? has any 1 ever brought off them and used the paypal service on there dont know if order them again just incase they havent recived it but it says on my paypal it has hope some 1 can help thanks

Wouldn't order again, surely through paypal it has to give you a way of contacting the seller? phone or address etc?

Comment

It take 3-5 working days for paypal payment to come out of your bank, Considering the 1st was Thursday I would expect the payment to come out of your bank tomorrow or Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
        It take 3-5 working days for paypal payment to come out of your bank, Considering the 1st was Thursday I would expect the payment to come out of your bank tomorrow or Tuesday.
        it just never took this long really for it to show going out of my bank any other time iv payed for stuff using paypal im sure its shown right away might be wrong tho hope they have recived it and they have sent them out casue im like a big kid at x-mas waiting for them

Comment

Should be alright mate, I make purchases early to mid week when I get paid on the friday, So I've ordered before i get paid but it doesnt actually come out of my account untill the money is in there. Prob the weekend hasnt helped things but give it till tuesday mate.

Comment

ok mate sound thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
              Should be alright mate, I make purchases early to mid week when I get paid on the friday, So I've ordered before i get paid but it doesnt actually come out of my account untill the money is in there. Prob the weekend hasnt helped things but give it till tuesday mate.
              Yeah this sounds right i didnt see you only ordered it thursday, remember also it may not come out on a statement from your bank for a few days but may be taken out of your available balance. Would wait at least 5 working days before worrying about it

Comment

thanks

Comment

will show on your bank on tuesday morning as banks do not operate sunday night..
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X