Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vxr turbo

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vxr turbo

    where is the cheapest/best place to get a new vxr turbo?? cheers
    BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

    MK1 FOCUS RS

    RED CORSA GSI

  • #2
    You can normally get them from any tuner, vauxhall obviously and even find them on ebay etc if it were me personally i would goto a tuner to make sure its done properly thats assuming your not bothered about vauxhall warrenty? (i assume not as you are looking for a turbo yourself )

    Comment


    • #3
      Got my one on ebay Aaron think I paid around £290

      Comment


      • #4
        this is a group buy mate. so probs have to wait a little if you wanted to do it that way.
        http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=220383


        but if you read trough you can buy from the guy for a little bit more. the cheapest you will find i think.



        hope this was some help.

        paul
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

        '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Keeno View Post
          You can normally get them from any tuner, vauxhall obviously and even find them on ebay etc if it were me personally i would goto a tuner to make sure its done properly thats assuming your not bothered about vauxhall warrenty? (i assume not as you are looking for a turbo yourself )
          not for me mate, my mates gsi turbo. fitted one before not a bad job at all, so just after the best supplied price possible
          BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

          MK1 FOCUS RS

          RED CORSA GSI

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
            this is a group buy mate. so probs have to wait a little if you wanted to do it that way.
            http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=220383


            but if you read trough you can buy from the guy for a little bit more. the cheapest you will find i think.



            hope this was some help.

            paul
            thanks for this mate, but his car is off the road now so need one asap
            BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

            MK1 FOCUS RS

            RED CORSA GSI

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by astraturbo1987 View Post
              thanks for this mate, but his car is off the road now so need one asap

              like i say's mate you can buy straight from him . but cost's a little bit more. but still the cheapest you will find when buying straight from him. if you read through it. it say's his user name. so if you just go on aoc and pm him mate.


              im sure he would be happy to help.
              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

              '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                like i say's mate you can buy straight from him . but cost's a little bit more. but still the cheapest you will find when buying straight from him. if you read through it. it say's his user name. so if you just go on aoc and pm him mate.


                im sure he would be happy to help.
                cool cheers mate
                BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

                MK1 FOCUS RS

                RED CORSA GSI

                Comment

                Working...
                X