vxr turbo

where is the cheapest/best place to get a new vxr turbo?? cheers
    BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI
  • Keeno
    VXR enough
    • 15 September 2008

You can normally get them from any tuner, vauxhall obviously and even find them on ebay etc if it were me personally i would goto a tuner to make sure its done properly thats assuming your not bothered about vauxhall warrenty? (i assume not as you are looking for a turbo yourself )

Comment

• smokinvxr
      VXR Torque of the Devil
      • 14 January 2008

Got my one on ebay Aaron think I paid around £290

Comment

• VXR PAUL
        Reject BBB and look what happens!
        • 21 March 2009

this is a group buy mate. so probs have to wait a little if you wanted to do it that way.
        astraownersclub.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, astraownersclub.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

but if you read trough you can buy from the guy for a little bit more. the cheapest you will find i think.

hope this was some help.

paul
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

• astraturbo1987
          VXR enough
          • 6 January 2008

Originally posted by Keeno
          You can normally get them from any tuner, vauxhall obviously and even find them on ebay etc if it were me personally i would goto a tuner to make sure its done properly thats assuming your not bothered about vauxhall warrenty? (i assume not as you are looking for a turbo yourself )
          not for me mate, my mates gsi turbo. fitted one before not a bad job at all, so just after the best supplied price possible

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

• astraturbo1987
            VXR enough
            • 6 January 2008

Originally posted by VXR PAUL
            this is a group buy mate. so probs have to wait a little if you wanted to do it that way.
            astraownersclub.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, astraownersclub.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

but if you read trough you can buy from the guy for a little bit more. the cheapest you will find i think.

hope this was some help.

paul
            thanks for this mate, but his car is off the road now so need one asap

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

• VXR PAUL
              Reject BBB and look what happens!
              • 21 March 2009

Originally posted by astraturbo1987
              thanks for this mate, but his car is off the road now so need one asap

like i say's mate you can buy straight from him . but cost's a little bit more. but still the cheapest you will find when buying straight from him. if you read through it. it say's his user name. so if you just go on aoc and pm him mate.

im sure he would be happy to help.
              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

• astraturbo1987
                VXR enough
                • 6 January 2008

Originally posted by VXR PAUL
                like i say's mate you can buy straight from him . but cost's a little bit more. but still the cheapest you will find when buying straight from him. if you read through it. it say's his user name. so if you just go on aoc and pm him mate.

im sure he would be happy to help.
                cool cheers mate

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Working...