This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange car

my car is very strange just looked out my window to see my rear number plate lights on whent down stairs to check it out and they had tuned off car was last driven about an hour befor checked all doors and there locked.
    I think they came on then just went off again

anyone shead any light on this?

Thanks Adam
    sigpic
    3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

haunted lol

Comment

lol you think that is mad. my first ever car. 1995 1.6 glss astra . ariel used to go up and down by it's self. first spoted it douing this when on the puter but happend to look out the window.

found out it had some thing to do with the 3g's i spent on the sound system

dodgy wiring i think's
      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
        ariel used to go up and down by it's self

Comment

haha

spooky

Comment

Poor connection on the hatch - the number plate lights stay on when the boot is open (ran our battery down once when the boot wasn't shut firm )

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              Poor connection on the hatch - the number plate lights stay on when the boot is open (ran our battery down once when the boot wasn't shut firm )
              so i should just check all connections on the boot etc.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
                so i should just check all connections on the boot etc.
                Just watch it after you shut the boot that it goes off eventually etc

Astra

Comment

spooky... Keep one eye open as you sleep tonight :O lol

Comment

If his tailgate was not shut properly the interior light more than likely would have been on, modern vauxhalls use a rear body control module in them for controlling lights, rear window regulators etc i have seen these fail many times before giving some really strange symptoms, my advice would be if it happens again ensure all doors are shut if so its time for a trip to the dealer

Comment

Originally posted by scorchio View Post
                      If his tailgate was not shut properly the interior light more than likely would have been on, modern vauxhalls use a rear body control module in them for controlling lights, rear window regulators etc i have seen these fail many times before giving some really strange symptoms, my advice would be if it happens again ensure all doors are shut if so its time for a trip to the dealer
                      thanks mate i will keep my eye on it should be easy as its going dark so fast now lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X