Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

check this out

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • check this out

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkkouEjF3UQ&feature=fvw

    this aint me btw lol

  • #2
    Lol, i've seen vid this before and it was not long after the vxr come out.
    and **** only got 2 of his wheels.

    Comment


    • #3
      haha ar5es!!! i dont understand how they got them tho! locking wheel nuts??

      Comment


      • #4
        repost?

        Comment


        • #5
          The owner of that car was (or may still be) on Astraownersnetwork
          sigpic
          Burg no.693

          Comment


          • #6
            if you cant be ar5ed to put locking nuts on your a idiot.
            sigpic v6 and loving it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
              haha ar5es!!! i dont understand how they got them tho! locking wheel nuts??
              Locking wheel nuts are a false economy if they want your wheels they will take them, very easy to make your own key

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
                if you cant be ar5ed to put locking nuts on your a idiot.
                thought they came with wheel locking nuts?
                Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                  Locking wheel nuts are a false economy if they want your wheels they will take them, very easy to make your own key
                  Or use exsisting tools pretty easily.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                    Or use exsisting tools pretty easily.
                    I think me and you are on the same thing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      that my car, only joking lol, yeah easy to get them off old man got a tool, ov for use at work shop lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        as you guys know i live on a farm and ive just had some pikies nosing round my cars. decided to lock it up in garage and put a new bulb in flood light.

                        but knowing these fcukers somthing bound to happen and get nicked

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
                          as you guys know i live on a farm and ive just had some pikies nosing round my cars. decided to lock it up in garage and put a new bulb in flood light.

                          but knowing these fcukers somthing bound to happen and get nicked
                          get a alarm for the actual garage there so cheap. worth it.
                          i got a farmer mate hes had so much stuff nicked

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                            get a alarm for the actual garage there so cheap. worth it.
                            i got a farmer mate hes had so much stuff nicked
                            yeah. we used to have a real problem with the last bunch of gypos a few years back, but when they stepped over the line we REALLY showed them not to **** and they never came back for all these years. but now theres new 1's movin near and the little ones growing up.... its gettin to a point where 'i think' there gonna start nicking things again.

                            they obviouly dont know the last lot that fcuked with the farm

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
                              yeah. we used to have a real problem with the last bunch of gypos a few years back, but when they stepped over the line we REALLY showed them not to **** and they never came back for all these years. but now theres new 1's movin near and the little ones growing up.... its gettin to a point where 'i think' there gonna start nicking things again.

                              they obviouly dont know the last lot that fcuked with the farm
                              electric fence, flood lights, alarms, traps, a dobberman and rotweiler, and a couple of shot guns and you be sorted lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X