X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkkouEjF3UQ&feature=fvw

this aint me btw lol

Lol, i've seen vid this before and it was not long after the vxr come out.
    and **** only got 2 of his wheels.

Comment

haha ar5es!!! i dont understand how they got them tho! locking wheel nuts??

Comment

repost?

Comment

The owner of that car was (or may still be) on Astraownersnetwork
          sigpic
          Burg no.693

Comment

if you cant be ar5ed to put locking nuts on your a idiot.
            sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboi View Post
              haha ar5es!!! i dont understand how they got them tho! locking wheel nuts??
              Locking wheel nuts are a false economy if they want your wheels they will take them, very easy to make your own key

Comment

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
                if you cant be ar5ed to put locking nuts on your a idiot.
                thought they came with wheel locking nuts?
                Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                  Locking wheel nuts are a false economy if they want your wheels they will take them, very easy to make your own key
                  Or use exsisting tools pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                    Or use exsisting tools pretty easily.
                    I think me and you are on the same thing

Comment

that my car, only joking lol, yeah easy to get them off old man got a tool, ov for use at work shop lol

Comment

as you guys know i live on a farm and ive just had some pikies nosing round my cars. decided to lock it up in garage and put a new bulb in flood light.

but knowing these fcukers somthing bound to happen and get nicked

Comment

as you guys know i live on a farm and ive just had some pikies nosing round my cars. decided to lock it up in garage and put a new bulb in flood light.

but knowing these fcukers somthing bound to happen and get nicked
                          get a alarm for the actual garage there so cheap. worth it.
                          i got a farmer mate hes had so much stuff nicked

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                            get a alarm for the actual garage there so cheap. worth it.
                            i got a farmer mate hes had so much stuff nicked
                            yeah. we used to have a real problem with the last bunch of gypos a few years back, but when they stepped over the line we REALLY showed them not to **** and they never came back for all these years. but now theres new 1's movin near and the little ones growing up.... its gettin to a point where 'i think' there gonna start nicking things again.

they obviouly dont know the last lot that fcuked with the farm

Comment

yeah. we used to have a real problem with the last bunch of gypos a few years back, but when they stepped over the line we REALLY showed them not to **** and they never came back for all these years. but now theres new 1's movin near and the little ones growing up.... its gettin to a point where 'i think' there gonna start nicking things again.

they obviouly dont know the last lot that fcuked with the farm
                              electric fence, flood lights, alarms, traps, a dobberman and rotweiler, and a couple of shot guns and you be sorted lol

Comment

Working...
                              X